Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Well well, look who is starting a review shop?

Creator: Meiyjhe April 13, 2013 9:45am
Was my review useful?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 4:18pm | Report
Hey banana, care to review my new Jayce guide? :D
Foxy Riven
<Editor>
Foxy Riven's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2014 12:59pm | Report
Feel free to use your new scheme (SEGB5000!!!) on my Graves guide in your next sprint!

I'm excited to see what you did with the colors:p
Thanks Emikadon for the sig!
(Check out my guides, they're linked to their pictures!)

If I helped you in any way, that +REP is always nice^^
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2014 7:08am | Report
Done all sins and blessings, will do Foxies review now. This might take a while.

Now, rules change a bit:
As I am going on an internship next week for half a year, my schedule will change a bit. Therefore, my reviews will also change a bit. I will no longer use sprints, instead I will do 3 sins and blessings or 1 SEGB500 review per week maximum (depending on what people have waited the longest).

Also; since I last found a post saying that some guide authors take advantage of the fact that some reviewers upvote guides, my rules for getting a vote have slightly changed (see paths section of the opening). This system should prevent people that already have a very positive rating, to get an even further positive rating whereas the ones with a negative rating get prevented for an even further negative rating. This system does not apply yet for foxys review, because he is part of the last sprint.

EDIT: Finished Foxies review
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2014 8:10am | Report
Hi Meiyjhe, if you could drop by my guide and leave a SEGB500 (Sins/Blessings if someone else would rather have it done on theirs :)) review. I've recently gotten a few downvotes, so it would be great to know what I could improve to make the guide better.
Made this sig myself :)
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2014 9:39am | Report
Hello Banana.
I'd like to request a sin & blessings review from you on my Morgana Guide. I'm looking to improve my guide further, but I do not quite know what I should do and I would like your thoughts on what I could improve.

Aside from my lack of dividers, I'd prefer it if you focused on content and readability ;D
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2014 11:01am | Report
Updated colours of the SEGB5000 for more readability
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
tasteslikepuddin
<Member>
tasteslikepuddin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2014 9:37am | Report
I think I'm finally ready to have another go... ROUND 3 CRITIQUE!!!
TasteslikePuddin

Click the bear to see my guide
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2014 9:53am | Report
I think I'm finally ready to have another go... ROUND 3 CRITIQUE!!!
I don't really do rerereviews. In the past it brought tips and tricks which were a bit too similar with the previous reviews on that same guide. I suggest requesting reviews at another shop. As this wasn't said in the OP, I could still do it, but only if you really want to. PM me if that is the case.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Dorryza
<Member>
Dorryza's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2014 11:39am | Report
Could I request a review? Review however you want (it's a free service, as you've pointed out).

Link in sig.

Thanks!
(ty Emikadon for the great sig!)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 14, 2014 12:35pm | Report
Quoted:
Hi Meiyjhe, if you could drop by my guide and leave a SEGB500 (Sins/Blessings if someone else would rather have it done on theirs :)) review. I've recently gotten a few downvotes, so it would be great to know what I could improve to make the guide better.
Better late than never, it has been done. Next weekend its utopos, dorryza + 1 other's turn to get a sins and blessings review.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide