Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Attempt to revive EUW inhouses

Creator: Khazem March 29, 2017 6:10pm
1 2 3 4 5
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2017 10:23am | Report
There were supposed to be games last Saturday but I pretty much forgot and no one really reminded me or was even online at the time. I'll just make a thread where I can announce the upcoming games or something.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2017 10:45am | Report
Oh, lol, so did I apparently. I thought this was the second week. Oh well.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
freddy66623
<Member>
freddy66623's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2017 1:52pm | Report

Hi there,

My name is Freddy and im a fulltime streamer! I would love to see the inhouse events come back, also love to perhaps stream them and comment on them as they happen! I believe that I can provide some riveting commentary and provide allot of Hype and exposure to the Mobafire Community!

Also I have just created my first build that I think is public worthy! Im hoping to get some feedback from you guys on what could improve.
(please keep it constructive)

I am really happy to have found this place to hangout with you guys and learn on improving my guide building skills, I have noticed its somewhat the same as Website Designing and have found some peace and happyness making it.

Who am I?

I am a 24 year old fulltime streamer and have created a place where all donations go to giving back to my community so if you are looking for a daily place to chill and win some Daily RP Cards then HashtagGaming is the place to be.

See you in the Nexus!

Freddy V
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide