Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bya is looking for sexy partners

Creator: IAmByakuya May 3, 2013 11:18am
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 12:47pm | Report
OTG I thought you were gonna duo with me D: lol, I can duo with just about anyone, if they're willing and at least silver (my MMR is silver III btw, not bronze I D:<) so if you want to duo with me, and I feel like it, pm me :3
Ban out GoodPlays GG
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 12:54pm | Report

haha yea Ill be on around then. I... I dont carry. I support or jungle :p

Kk perfect, we can carry bot lane hard or get some good ganks ;p
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 12:55pm | Report
Shuru wrote:

OTG I thought you were gonna duo with me D: lol, I can duo with just about anyone, if they're willing and at least silver (my MMR is silver III btw, not bronze I D:<) so if you want to duo with me, and I feel like it, pm me :3

Well we can share him or duo sometime, especcially if youre on your promotion series, i know how much of a hell bronze I is :s

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 12:58pm | Report
my MMR is silver III since I was silver already, I just got demoted for inactivity, so my MMR doesn't give me bronze people.

Really though, I have 42 points, I just want to get the hell out of this and go for gold. lol.

for the record:

I'm a better jungle or mid player, with very infrequent play of ADC or top, ADC is probably better than my top play; I play the top champions and perm ban champions as well as some such as Vi, Thresh, Swain, Lee, and more. I'm not really that versatile outside of the jungle, and tend to revert back to ahri or Swain x.x
Ban out GoodPlays GG
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:07pm | Report
Shuru wrote:

my MMR is silver III since I was silver already, I just got demoted for inactivity, so my MMR doesn't give me bronze people.

Really though, I have 42 points, I just want to get the hell out of this and go for gold. lol.

for the record:

I'm a better jungle or mid player, with very infrequent play of ADC or top, ADC is probably better than my top play; I play the top champions and perm ban champions as well as some such as Vi, Thresh, Swain, Lee, and more. I'm not really that versatile outside of the jungle, and tend to revert back to ahri or Swain x.x

Ok no problem with it, just add me and we will be playing anytime soon ;)

Who do you main in jungle btw?

Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:08pm | Report
who are you on LoL?

also, I main hecarim, but since he's permabanned I play a good chunk of jarvan, Lee (though I'd prefer lee mid but I'm not well practiced with it), and Vi.

In situations where I can communicate well with my team I tend to default to shen jungle as well, but that's not very strong at the moment.

I can play a large number of junglers though.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:18pm | Report
Just add me the same as IAmByakuya

Played Hecarim before people started realizing how strong he was :P so i play alot of Xin Zhao Jarvan IV Zac and recently started with Nautilus and as you know i love playing Shyvana but just as my counter pick to top tier junglers who are slow at clearing early like Nasus Hecarim Nautilus

I play top since i dominate most of the time maining Jayce Kayle Elise Irelia and i can play mid the same way

As ADC i got some good mecanics on positioning/aiming the main targets with Caitlyn Miss Fortune Vayne

And as Support Sona Taric Lulu Leona and some Thresh and ill do anything to get my carry fed :P

see ya there soon

Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:24pm | Report
My mid is Ahri, Swain, and I'll be learning others down the line, but I can play a good variety at an OK level

my jungle is everyone as you know 8D

my top is Jayce, and Elise

and my ADCs are Vayne(not ready for ranked), Varus(same), Ezreal(same), and my ONLY pick for ranked, Miss Fortune, Though I've been known to ADC Jayce for the fun of it.

and my support is Lulu and Thresh. the others bore me, but I have a lot of them.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Phreak style jungle ftw

Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2013 1:38pm | Report
I've been known to jungle with characters that have n oraeson to jungle.

why?

WELL I WANTED TO PLAY NAMI DAMNIT.
Ban out GoodPlays GG

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide