Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - November

Creator: Khazem November 1, 2013 3:03pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 6:26am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

& Sorry Phey, I went a bit too try hard on you :(

I like to gank and i'm not really good at timing stuff, so i knew i'd be screwed when I saw all my lanes pushed after i got the buffs.

Sig made by elenah
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 7:08am | Report
Sorry guys D: I was certain my commitments would let me make it, but I was 4 hours late instead of 90 minutes.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 9:28am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

In that game I was like, OMFG I'm playing so ****ty but apparently I still managed to annoy the **** out of you.

Job well done

It was more a case of "how is this Shyvana a full level ahead of me if she has barely stolen anything from me D:". I mean, there was a point of the game where you guys were so ahead you could basically get anything, but before that I feel I did ok and you were still constantly ahead despite not having an impressive amount of kills/assists or anything.

At least I managed to stay somewhat relevant despite that though so it was k in the end :3

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 10:47am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

It was more a case of "how is this Shyvana a full level ahead of me if she has barely stolen anything from me D:". I mean, there was a point of the game where you guys were so ahead you could basically get anything, but before that I feel I did ok and you were still constantly ahead despite not having an impressive amount of kills/assists or anything.

At least I managed to stay somewhat relevant despite that though so it was k in the end :3

ye, i was surprised Meteos never picked Shyvana. She always has been crazy fast.

Sig made by Tamy
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 10:52am | Report
At that moment no one realized shyvana's real potential. When I started playing her, people had just started do accept her as a viable pick, now people consider her as an OP pick.

EDIT: Grammar
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 10:53am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

At that moment no one realized shyvana's real potential. When I started playing her, people have just started do accept her as a viable pick, now people consider her as an OP pick.

She definitely has a lot of potential but people need to able to play with her. I have the same feelings towards champions like Xerath and Lissandra - they are utterly broken when utilized correctly by their team.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2013 11:10am | Report
Exactly. Your team has to deal with less pressure from ganks and they need to have some crowd control. If you get someone like Leona on bot lane your combined level 6 is just ******ed.

Besides that, you can usually just take the enemy buffs when they respawn for free because you'll be ahead in level in about 90% of the games. Especially if they don't time their buffs.
Roselight
<Member>
Roselight's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2013 6:39am | Report
Okay. pls ignore me in game 4. I had a few good morgana-support games that week, so i was like, why not? In game 3 I was already rather tired, which is obvious viewing my stats alone. Game 4 i felt completly useless and just tried to ward as much as i could to be somewhat usefull.
I was sooo suprised we got the game turned. Didn't really expect that.
I'm sorry team, was really played badly by me q.q
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2013 4:54am | Report
I'm gonna try to make tonights inhouses if that i don't get any people in the bar(prolly won't make it but hoping)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2013 7:13am | Report
I will be there from the second game on, I have some coaching to do as well ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide