Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Screenshots and Game Discussion - January

Creator: Mowen January 4, 2013 4:44pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 10:05pm | Report
they actually had the advantage in Elo and borders
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 2:42am | Report
yep, thing is Khazem played Katarina and Oxide went Kayle while our platinum players were either supporting (GMD) or playing Teleport - Flash Fiddle in the middle (bitpik) :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 5:15am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

yep, thing is Khazem played Katarina and Oxide went Kayle while our platinum players were either supporting (GMD) or playing Teleport - Flash Fiddle in the middle (bitpik) :P

if you match the team+champs, you can say we were definatly tryharding. :P (to tryhard is officially a verb, now)

i gave a stupid firstblood in tha last game after deciding to facecheck AGAIN with half hp and misusing Flash. But Leona carries. =3

Luther3000 wrote:

You did alright, I think Ignite would have been a better choice for a summoner considering I barely survived at 50 hp at least 2 times. I guess you wanted Cleanse for the Galio ult, though later in the game you could always get QSS.

I feel like the problem was mostly that Alistar kinda hasn't played LoL very much and didn't really seem to know what he was doing. He did land one good W+Q on me but Barrier saved me and I got a double kill. Once that happens with Vayne you're basically screwed without serious help.

I was expecing Apfel and Penguin to be bot that game but I guess they chickened out. :P

i just had no will to play or even farm after he decided to engage and you got a doublekill. even after telling him ke kept AAing the creeps so i was a bit surprised at my farmscore was 100 vs your 150 at some point. I also misposition myself a lot so i was not a decet asset in that game.

Sig made by Tamy
Apfeljack
<Altruistic Artist>
Apfeljack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 8:29am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

i gave a stupid firstblood in tha last game after deciding to facecheck AGAIN with half hp and misusing Flash. But Leona carries. =3

I would love to say that it was the most epic moment at the inhouse for me but sadly it's outplayed by Luther's epic snipe after my amazing escape as Ahri. Q_Q
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 10:26am | Report
Apfeljack wrote:

I would love to say that it was the most epic moment at the inhouse for me but sadly it's outplayed by Luther's epic snipe after my amazing escape as Ahri. Q_Q

:D
Apfeljack
<Altruistic Artist>
Apfeljack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2013 12:17am | Report
Blind luck!!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2013 9:53am | Report
i was gonna say jack was butthurt but it (somehow) would seem so wrong...

Sig made by Aquilegia
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Just want to say that I'm incredibly pissed off with people's ****ty attitudes, the terrible one-sided 20 minute stomp balance of the game which I tried to point out but was ignored and then not being invited to the next game so I probably won't be attending inhouses in future.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 12:31pm | Report
i actually thought your team would win, altough, imo, the weakest link was your mid.

As requested to GMD himself.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 12:33pm | Report
It was like

Top - Plat vs ???
Mid - Silver vs Plat
Bot - Gold + Silver vs Plat + Gold
Jungle - Silver vs ???

We also got completely counterpicked in bot by the strongest possible lane in the game and they had Shen.

What really annoyed me is how the whining from Oxide and whatshisname in team select was validated by letting them play together over my protests even though it horribly ****ed up the balance of the game. And it was the only game I got to play since apparantly not being invited back even when you sign up first is a thing now even though I've played in almost every inhouse game ever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide