Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] - Screenshots and Game Discussion - June

Creator: Jovy June 3, 2013 4:20am
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:32am | Report
@Nayaad: you shouldn't worry too much about games like that. These inhouses are mainly about learning and the best way to learn is to play against more experienced players than yourself (in my opinion). By reading your post I can tell that you already know your some of your biggest mistakes in lane and that's a great start and the key to improving as a player. If it means anything, I can already see some decent improvement in your play compared to previous weeks I saw you in inhouses so just keep at it.

That being said, feel free to add me in game if you want help with anything/have any questions regarding mid lane or the game in general, I'm always happy to help out.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:34am | Report

Idk what would've happened in game 2 if I hadn't gone full yolo as Vayne. Khazem got fed even though our mid was playing "defensively"(as always) and by that time the game was pretty much over so I guess something like 5-30. Funny thing is, I won the game where I performed the worst. AA animation cancelling is broken this patch which is really annoying(refering to Nana running away at 10 hp cuz my auto did 0 damage and me having to flash after her).

Well we pretty much lost because, even though I can play it decently, jungle is my worst role. Matchmaking was based on me being plat but I played like silver, if not worse. I was useless all game because it just was too hard for me to get any ganks off.
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:54am | Report
I feel kind of silly for getting into such a stress now, although my writing does make me sound a lot more freaked out than I was. You're great people and that's a big part of why I want to play inhouses. It's also why I put too much pressure on myself. If you were arseholes I wouldn't be bothered to pressure myself, but then why would I want to come at all? I'm just going to keep running normals for a bit, my exams are done (bar a cello exam) so I should have plenty of time. It would help if I actually learned top seeing as I keep doing it so often in the inhouses (my only real non-inhouse experience in top is Fiora, lol, and then I'm bad at her).

I'm not likely to be able to stop pressuring myself anytime soon, but perhaps I'll feel more confident in a fortnight, if not, I'll just skip another week (I think there's a birthday party that friday anyway). That said, I should work with my team to try and avoid me going mid when Khazem or someone similar is and try to get myself into match-ups where I can try to win it instead of trying not to fail too hard sometimes. I'll try and take you up on your offer, BarbJ. But I definitely need to work on getting a champion I can comfortably main, imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I went into what could be assumed to be an even match-up but crashed and burned anyway? I was derping enough on Lux last week.

[edit]@khazem, thanks for the words, it actually means quite a lot to me. I've barely played between inhouses during my exam period so I've not had much chance to observe any real improvement in myself. Even then, because I don't play ranked it's a little difficult to see my own improvements over a short period of time. I'll probably take you up on your offer to ask questions. Hehe, I'm starting to build up quite a list of people to question.

@Vynertje. I actually seem to recall you making a pretty good gank early on, some better reactions from me could have made it have a strong outcome. Either way, you did relieve a little pressure from me. I think perhaps it would have been best had I gone jungle and you mid, I wouldn't have done any better than you jungle, probably worse, but you'd have fared better in mid, I imagine. I just have my stress problems in jungle, which is pretty much what my problems are coming down to. I'll just build up my confidence and come back later, I'm quite content to keep chipping away at the path of progress. Failing that, I could just get tipsy off a couple of glasses of wine before hand. If alcohol helps calm stage nerves when performing why should LoL be any different? :P
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:54am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

you have extra attributes, nobody can hate on you.

I can >:D
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 12:27pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I can >:D

why would you hate on someone with a soothing voice and a pretty face (assuming i saw the correct one).

As requested to GMD himself.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 12:27pm | Report
Kinen wrote:

bar a cello exam

Whoah whoah whoah... I think you need to elaborate on this some time. :) Probably not in this thread but that's so awesome!

Try not to stress too much. This game's supposed to be fun! Khazem even said he's seen you improve already. I'd suggest if you want to keep improving you ask to play some normal games with some of the better inhouse regulars. I know I've gotten a lot better that way playing with Khazem, GMD, Wayne and Luther. :)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 12:42pm | Report
Kinen wrote:

@Vynertje. I actually seem to recall you making a pretty good gank early on, some better reactions from me could have made it have a strong outcome. Either way, you did relieve a little pressure from me. I think perhaps it would have been best had I gone jungle and you mid, I wouldn't have done any better than you jungle, probably worse, but you'd have fared better in mid, I imagine.

That is why I filled and went jungle, because pretty much no one really felt comfortable on it in our team. I don't really mind playing jungle, just don't expect me to live up to my platinum status :p

Besides that, you can always ask me stuff as well since I've been running my mentoring stuff for a good amount of time now.

EDIT: And nah, the gank was not that good at all. He just juked me through minions.
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 12:44pm | Report
Ye, false and apfeljack are terrible players. So false can hate on her.

jk.

Maybe I can also hate on her cuz me and false have the trait of bein' an ***.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 12:52pm | Report
btw, @vyner, gg on that play under your turret. i'll keep spamming +rep on you.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

btw, @vyner, gg on that play under your turret. i'll keep spamming +rep on you.

<3
That was a legendary moment

EDIT: that voice crack on stream

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide