Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Screenshots and Game Discussion - September

Creator: Khazem September 6, 2013 4:39pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 3:27am | Report
@Joxuu, there is a guildlaunch page where you need to sign up and register for the inhouses.
http://mobafire.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=330304

@Luther,
w/e if you'd rather spent your thinking on my 'thiny veiled' insults so be it.
It is still the same, you could've joined the following 3 rounds since Jinx was never banned there anyway. You left after the Jinx ban without any chance to do something about your case.

And now you are playing the victim over a little problem that occured, obviously I will get pissed talking to some butthurt that just overreacts.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2013 3:02pm | Report
xIchi wrote:
It is not that I read what everyone wants and try to keep that open, the chat is flooded by 'such blabla' memes anyway.

If you didn't even see him saying he wanted the champion, why didn't you say that in the first place? I'm pretty sure Luther thinks you did see it and still banned it because you thought the champion is annoying, which is why he's mad in the first place.

For the future, it should be clear that when someone calls a certain champion and wants to play it, that champion is left open. Yes, that might mean that - for at least one game - you have to leave a champion open that you really hate playing against, a champion you know is someone's main or a champion that is normally banned 99/100 times ( Zed or Ahri, for example), but these are inhouses, not ranked games. The point is to work on improving while having fun.

This argument could've ended a lot sooner if both of you had just communicated with each other properly, not only now but also as it happened. Focusing instead on "thinly veiled insults", calling each other "butthurt" and all the other squabbling in here isn't doing this any good either.

I'm sure Mowen will have her say on it once she gets back, but until then, just drop it. Any further (negative) posts about it in this thread will be removed.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide