Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a lane-mate who could benefit from...

Creator: CptUkitake November 13, 2011 3:12pm
1 2 3 4
CptUkitake
<Member>
CptUkitake's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 3:12pm | Report
The title pretty much says it all. I've been looking for a good lane-mate recently, but the only people I find, are good players, but they don't go well with Morg =/ PM me if you wanna go a few rounds :)
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 3:34pm | Report
She should be mid, and solo

Putting her bot is wasted potential tbh :/
CptUkitake
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 3:39pm | Report
Blah, but I hate solo. I always end up with ******ed teammates who can't call MIA's.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 3:43pm | Report
CptUkitake wrote:

I always end up with ******ed teammates who can't call MIA's.

That shouldn't be an issue. Buy a few wards, and have a little more map awareness like checking the minimap every so often or something - your team mates calling ss or not isn't an excuse to die or get successfully ganked, plus, they can free-farm whilst their opponents are away.
CptUkitake
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 3:55pm | Report
Hmmm, I guess I just have to ward more.
Also! Since you seem so pro :D
When in 3v3, do you think I should go for the stun first, to get that first gank, or get my W and just be content with nobody dying, but I will be able to farm faster?
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 3:58pm | Report
I'd say it depends, I don't play much 3v3, but if you're invading or whatever always get Q, if not, W is viable for the farming and greater spell vamp!

Not sure on 3v3 (since it's so imbalanced - the game's balanced around 5v5, as it should be) so don't quote me on that, though
CptUkitake
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 4:06pm | Report
I hear people talking about the imbalance of 3v3 all the time, but can you go into more detail as to why that is? Is it the length of the game? I mean, if you have 3 people really good beginning game, you can pretty much push it to where you're fed enough you can finish it by 20mins.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 4:14pm | Report
CptUkitake wrote:

I hear people talking about the imbalance of 3v3 all the time, but can you go into more detail as to why that is? Is it the length of the game? I mean, if you have 3 people really good beginning game, you can pretty much push it to where you're fed enough you can finish it by 20mins.

There's quite a few champions (to name a few names, Singed, Jax, Mundo, Tryndamere, Poppy, Singed) who get ridiculous when there's only a few champions in the game. If they can't be shut down they can (in people like Singed or Mundo's cases) run around and kill you and since you don't have enough power to stop them or outdamage their heal (in Mundo's case), you can't do anything about it.

People like Poppy require good positioning to kill, in 3v3, there's walls everywhere, she slams you into one and your carry's dead. Jax is an expert at 1v1ing people. The less people he's against, the more he can easily take on, really. If he's not CC'd, he can easily build up his Unrelenting Assault stacks and deal ridiculous amounts of damage, and in a 5v5 that doesn't happen nearly as easily.

It's not the length, it's the amount of champions - and how THAT affects balance.
CptUkitake
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 4:23pm | Report
That makes sense. Especially w/ the Tryandamere. Whenever I see him in 3v3 I'm just like "Holy Hell". He destroys EVERYTHING. I don't see him in 5v5 too much though, so I assumed it was just me. I mean, my win ratio is probably 4/1, so I'm not horrible, but he makes it so hard. And his endless rage ****, there's not enough people to chase after him so he gets away every time.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2011 5:14pm | Report
No.

3 v 3 isnt imbalanced.

It's the same as SR. Some champions are better then others.

That's like saying SR is imbalanced cause Heimerdinger isn't a viable pick in ranked.

People are just mad cause different champions are better in 3 v 3, they can't play their beloved Morg but they can play Ezreal.

3 v 3 not imbalanced.

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide