Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Inhouse Game Discussion - April

Creator: Maintained April 4, 2015 6:34pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 5:44pm | Report
I already did but i never said anything about maintained so i dunno why he felt harassed. I'm not sure who he is cause i don't see someone named maintained in the games but again i did it one time aimed at gp. If someone imo had to complain it was gp.
Anyway i messaged psiguard.
Kennicky
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 5:47pm | Report
maintained = goodplays
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 5:47pm | Report
I noticed afterwards.
Thanks

and if needed ill take the ban if he feels what he makes everyone feel like after every inhouse.
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 6:37pm | Report
You can keep posting all you want, but here's the thing; what I say to my own friends is absolutely none of your concern. For the most part, we enjoy making fun of each other. What you do is nothing related to what I do. You harass people, I don't.

I have never spoken to you during Inhouses, let alone trash talk you. You're accusing me of toxicity based on when I was in your ranked team of which you already kicked me from. And last time I checked, ranked 5s =/= Inhouses.

You have no argument, the only people who are going to back you up wouldn't be anyone outside of your ranked team. Not only are you mindlessly trying to blame me for something I didn't do, but you also had the audacity to threaten me this morning saying "If I'm going down I'm taking you down with me."

Special thanks to iPulsefire for the signature!
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 8:20pm | Report
First of all for what I told u this morning, it was in chat and not in in houses so im just gonna use your argument and say its not related to the inhouses. Second of all I won't name names here but I know for a fact people don't play in the games cause you are there and they can't handle it. You may think they are OK with it but I thought a taste of your own medicine might show you how it really feel. I'll take the 1 week ban to make you realize stuff I hope. And you'll thank me later
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 8:31pm | Report
This is hilarious
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 8:36pm | Report
BTW this is to any admin in charge do you have any screenshots about the bm cause it wasn't that bad if I remember well if like to have proof. Or else banning me with no proof doesn't make sense.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 8:37pm | Report
Lol I play inhouses to see some goodplays, not some guy that joined mobafire earlier today.
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 8:40pm | Report
I played in houses and with u guys for a while I created that account today so what's our point. Even then your not even part of this so I don't see why your commenting

Second of all saying that gp bm is OK means everyone's bm is kk. Its not cause he's a referee or what not that he can bm.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 8:55pm | Report
geez calm down kid, you're making this "our" problem by ranting and ranting. Just play the game and don't get personal. It's a community so making friends and even rivals is encouraged, but no one wants to hear this ****.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide