Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Inhouse Game Discussion - April

Creator: Maintained April 4, 2015 6:34pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 10:05pm | Report
Maintained didn't follow what the mod just said. But I must say those were nice games only the Annie had a but of problems.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 10:08pm | Report
Are you serious? Do you really think you can just come into this thread with the idea that you can just insult members of this forum and members of inhouses and use your definition of justice as a reason? Now this is where you are wrong. I've grown real tired of this ********, these faulty complaints and your butthurt whining. If you really don't think you don't deserve to be banned I will gladly tell you why.

The fact is kennicky is that you were harassing teammates, in this situation this GoodPlays. We have 2 referees as witnesses as well as a bunch of other members of the forums. You so called proof is all round you, as you an clearly see everyone here either has the position of unbiased bystander or they are defending GoodPlays. I have received screen shots of the messages you have sent GoodPlays as well as some examples of the things you have said to GoodPlays in game. The worst part isn't you trying to defend yourself, no, the worst part is you have the ****ing audacity to come into this thread and insult and assume that GoodPlays wasn't punished because he was a referee. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS ****ING ********. We already had one of our best referees driven away because of people like you and the constant hate referees receive and I will make sure no other referee is driven away from people like you.

Now you will ****ing accept the fact you are banned, you are not the first and you definitely not be the last and I swear to god of you dare speak up again and even try to defend yourself despite everyone agreeing with GoodPlays and the FACT that it wasn't GoodPlays that banned you I will make sure that you may never play a another inhouse again, even if that means my ******** referee title being taken away.

Now get out, you don't insult my friends and this community.

Edit: I apologize Lugi for the comment I was writing this before you made your post
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
allarch
<Member>
allarch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 10:11pm | Report
The mod said not to speak about it except in a pm why are all of you talking in here. Edit its not just the fact that he is a ref its the fact that he has harassed me and others on several occasions and still isn't banned or wtv but I do it one night and I get banned, it makes no sense. No need for anyone to lose ref I just want explanations
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2015 11:02pm | Report
Rep for pulse for that inspiring speech
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 12:31am | Report
This discussion should have concluded with Nameless' post on page 2:
If you have a concern about another user in the NA inhouses (or a question related to punishment you were given), please direct your concerns to PsiGuard via PM rather than making a public post calling someone out. It's impolite. Thank you.

I also shouldn't have to post here to make sure you guys listen to the mods. If you feel the need to continue this discussion, please PM me instead of posting here. For those of you who have me on Skype you can use that as well.

If the following posts aren't a civil discussion of the inhouses, I or one of the mods will have to lock this thread. Nobody's happy when that happens so let's not have it come to that.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2015 1:31pm | Report
leeel

Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2015 1:47pm | Report