Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[NA] Screenshots and Game Discussion - January

Creator: Mowen January 4, 2013 8:44pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 5:47am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

After rewatching Game 1, I'd like to announce my team's new book "How to Almost Throw 101" written by Terra "barelyeva bloodboil adcarry" morphic; Kha "200ping" zem, Cyclo "random malphite ults/try to 1v5 after baron" pes8, Shini "Early ults" Laser with guest appearance by Xai "trying to orbwalk a 4gapcloser riven with no furor boots" oli. Get yours today for $19.99!

<3uteam

We love you too.

To be honest, I did pretty badly with Malphite, but the main problem I had was that I couldn't talk during that game. I saw some good openings, but everyone had been poked down and was backing off. Maybe I was being stupid just going for it, but I thought had a good chance. Unfortunately, since it was a split second decision, there was no time to type, and I couldn't talk. So, they came off as pretty bad. Hey, at least I learned something now :3

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2013 5:03pm | Report
Game 2:

(unknown embed type)

Corebear
<Member>
Corebear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 6:46pm | Report
Oh man, my game as MF was horrible. Caitlin owned me! haha
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 8:47pm | Report
Inhouse #2. It was kinda one sided but it was as balanced as it was gonna get with who I had to switch around with.

SirthOsiris
<Member>
SirthOsiris's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 8:48pm | Report
1/12/2013 ending at 10:45 Central.

Lulu needs a speed buff.

That was kind of fun, guys. Think I'll stick around for a while and play again.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 8:51pm | Report
Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

GGs! ^_^
Apcarnist
<Member>
Apcarnist's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 9:20pm | Report
Zilean ban OP
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 8:45am | Report
game three was rough, everyone was losing lane except kat, and I guess bot lane wasn't "losing" but we were still in a bad place with the first kill on vayne coming from her tower diving me and me getting the kill with ult. The only way for us to really win team fights was for Irelia and sona to peel, and Irelia was to far behind, so vulk could get to me even if I was in my right position, and if vulk didn't, moon did. they had a really good team comp for picking off enemies and that's what won them the game. very good match none the less. :)

game 2 was rough as well, going up against mowen with Elise wasn't something I was very expectant of, and then losing that lane and not knowing how to compromise was even worse. I threw my lane and it spiraled everywhere else. Good game still.

In my first game (which was xaioli's inhouse) I feel like I did well, however it was a stomp at team comp. Garen ended up solo top, with zyra and akali mid to accommodate for akali's early game, while jayce went bot. Jayce was supposed to be top and garen bot, but garen wouldn't go bot. Jayce and Garen were in skype and not vent and there was very little communication.

a lot of the game fell on singed pushing top and being an immovable wall while I helped jax and others make plays when he pulled them away, the early game I stomped my lane and pushed my turret down shortly after singed. Singed had beaten out garen and we had beaten out jayce so they lane swapped and zyra came down bot but we were ahead enough that we could beat garen and zyra still. Singed had no trouble with jayce having been ahead and akali started to take a slight lead on kha'zix.

Jax ganks weren't that great but it wasn't really his fault, we hadn't counter warded bot and he did become a large part of our game mid game while singed pushed.

This game was won at champion select. Very bad communication and an accidental pick cost them a game they may have otherwise been able to win.

Good games everyone!
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 8:20pm | Report
Game 1 (Mowen's inhouse) from my perspective:

(unknown embed type)

Anyways, I'll write what I thought about the first game I played.

Game 1 (Mowen's Inhouse) was a pretty lopsided game. Not banning Eve was a pretty big problem (although, they could have picked her up instead), but picking up Kog'Maw before seeing the enemy's bot lane wasn't that great either. Tristana/Taric bot lane was a pretty hard counter to Kog'Maw, making it easy to zone Kog and get Tristana to snowball. It was already pretty stacked in blue team's favor at champion select.

Early on, Eve jungle is pretty vulnerable, and purple team didn't jump on that fact. While it would be a risky invade, they had Nunu and Lee Sin, which should have made it a pretty easy denial. Especially considering I forgot to take armor runes and used up 3 of my 5 health pots on blue buff. (Note, they did start my red, but I think a full confrontation invade would still have been better).

Bot lane snowballed by itself, and I helped Shini (Zilean) snowball mid. Purple team didn't lay down any pink wards, which was a pretty drastic mistake against an Eve jungle. Mid game was pretty much accelerated into late game, where Tristana, Zilean, and me were pretty fed and just instabursted people with no problems.

Things I think could have been improved: Banning Eve, try to pick the support before the ADC so that you don't get counterpicked, and buy pink wards against jungle Eve. That's all I could really tell from my perspective.

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 8:54pm | Report
thoughts on game 1:

1. holy **** i sound so nasily
2. i cut out too much and am difficult to understand
3. corebear and i have insane synergy
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8