Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[NA] Special Event Game Poll

Creator: Mowen September 12, 2013 8:30am
1 2
What Game Would You Like to Play in the Special Event Inhouse?
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2013 8:30am | Report
Games are scheduled for Sep. 25th @ 7:45 EST!

Pick Your Poison: Draft mode. Bans work normally. During pick phase the enemy team chooses who you must pick. So if Player 1 on Blue team is picking then he must pick the champ Purple Team chooses for him. Then Player 1 and 2 on Purple Team must pick whatever champions Blue Team chooses for them.

Support Showdown: Limited roster. Both teams are comprised of only support champions. Blitzcrank, Janna, Lulu, Thresh, etc.

Spelling Bee: The enemy team chooses a 5 letter word that your team must spell using the first letter of the champions you pick. So if the other team chooses "SMART" then your team could choose to pick Syndra, Maokai, Ashe, Rammus, and Twitch. Picks should be worked out ahead of time and the word chosen must be possible to spell.

Role Roulette: Pick roles before champion select then everyone goes random. They play their role with whichever champion they get. IE Support Fizz Jungle Ahri

Ultimate Bravery: Use this site to randomly generate your champ, summoner, and item choices. You have to build items in that order. http://www.ultimate-bravery.com/?lang=en

No Flash: No one can take Flash. Outlawing other summoners / randomizing somehow can also be discussed.

Draft Racing: Try to get the most deaths to the enemy nexus, while part of your team protects your nexus. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=718201

Full Revive Bungaloo vs. Dunksquad: Essentially champions with revives vs. champions with dunks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BT2NvvnV5o vs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9XZQttjc-g

Guided: Bans and picks done on chat, then each team gets to pick the guide for each champ the enemy team picked. Runes are optional of course, if you don't own them. You can use the joke section if it's doable (can't put 18 points on ashe's R q.q )
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2013 2:19pm | Report
Let's end the voting right now while Full Revive Bungaloo vs Dunksquad has 100% of the votes (totally not mine)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2013 10:48am | Report
I'll close the poll on Friday, so get your votes in!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2013 12:21pm | Report
If it's a tie let's go by alphabetical order of the tied ones
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 1:48pm | Report
ROLE ROULLETE

SUCK IT THALIA
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
MisterSandman
<Member>
MisterSandman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 8:46pm | Report
Psh....Support Showdown. Bring out the kill lane Sona with lich bane and tons of ap.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 8:13am | Report
Reminder that this event is tomorrow at 7:45 EST! The event will be Role Roulette.

Sigh up here: http://mobafire.guildlaunch.com/rapid_raid/raid_details.php?gid=330304&raidId=1293521&raid_pool=343913
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 10:39am | Report
role roulette on na andspelling bee for eu l4m3 :[

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 1:28pm | Report
^never happy. I pitty your boy/girl/dog/threshfriend.

As requested to GMD himself.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 1:32pm | Report
at least I have a boy/girl/dog/threshfriend :c
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide