Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Platin vs silver chat EUW.

Creator: Wheew EUW March 26, 2013 12:22pm
1 2
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 12:22pm | Report
If any mod thinks this should be somewere else then go ahead :)

Okay so i found this post on reddit about a chat "platin vs silver" were you got silver and lower and plat and higher playing against each other and giving advice. (gold can join both teams just depends)
They invite to customs (like the inhouses here) and play with a team of "high" league ppl vs "lower" ppl, then the higher player give tips to there opponents.

I am having fun in there and you can learn quite a bit sooooo i was like yeh lets post this here.
If you join "platin vs silver" and it says 0 ppl it means the chat is FULL. it is full quite often so yes.
BYE :)

"Platin vs silver" On EUW!
Check out my singed guide :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 12:37pm | Report
Hmm, don't think people learn that much if it's really one-sided, but I guess trying couldn't hurt.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 1:12pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Hmm, don't think people learn that much if it's really one-sided, but I guess trying couldn't hurt.

They are not one sided usually, most of the games the higher ppl just outfarm and then win lategame.
Check out my singed guide :)
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 3:08pm | Report
yes they would be onesided lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 5:11pm | Report
Why not try to have 2 plats and 2 silvers? One on each team, so the game is still balanced but the silvers can still learn from the plats. I guess I'm not quite sure what the point of this would be in a 5v5 match.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 8:40pm | Report
How about people give feedback after/during existing games? I'm tired of looking like the douche who reviews games, that's why I didn't say anything last stats posting.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 9:07pm | Report
Wheew EUW wrote:

They are not one sided usually, most of the games the higher ppl just outfarm and then win lategame.

What you just said was: it is not one sided, but the higher tiers win.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 9:14pm | Report
I try falseo, but as a Silver player myself I'm usually focusing on my own gameplay in these inhouses, I'd appreciate it if xaioli or suffix could do it if they participated, but that's really up to them.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 1:28am | Report
I'd be okay with giving feedback but I generally only have an hours worth of spectator attention span before I crave to actually play the game. If I were to participate in things like this, I would like people to not leave instantly when the game is over just because they're heated after the game. If I'm going to spend 20mins-1hr+~ of my time watching a game, I'd like to have everyone there after the game to take in the advice. It happens sometimes in inhouses but I just don't want it to spread over to these if it does take off.

Also, if we do have people spectating to critique, I feel like people shouldn't pm them mid-game because they know they messed up. Don't put them further into tilt! Leave all the tips/advice after game when they don't have to worry about anything else ;).

Anyways, sounds good to me if you guys actually wanna set these things up and I'm sure suffix would be too.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2013 7:04am | Report
Whenever i play in inhauses i try to give constant criticism for my lane-opponent especially.

You should play more aggressive you're infront and know the position of our jungle, irelia heals a lot and is very strong when low on health, beware when akali is missing, don't be so aggressive against a shaco etc.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide