Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

THB (The Happy Brigade) is looking for players.

Creator: Blydden September 29, 2011 9:14pm
1 2 3
Blydden
<Member>
Blydden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 9:14pm | Report
(Written By Myself & My Older Brother)

The Happy Brigade is currently looking for members. We possess plenty of friends that we can play with regularly but forming a concise team is the ultimate goal in preperation for Season 2.

My brother and I currently focus on AD and AP carries, respectively, at this time but we can play other champion types as well. You, yourself, should have complimentary focuses but also be capable of playing other types of champions. We haven't done a lot of ranked gaming mainly because of the fact that we want to form a team that would be capable of victory without having horrid random teams dragging us into an ELO hell.

Some more details about us:
Blydden's main is Ezreal.
Evil Nosferatu's main is Galio.

Blydden has been playing the game for over a year now and Evil Nosferatu joined about eight months ago. Since then we've been playing casually and ramping up to a serious state of mind. We're not insane overachievers but we don't want to sit in a casual mode like we feel we've been forced into due to the matchmaking system.

The goal is to get at least 3 2 1 more people person, a solo top, a support, and a jungler, for a full team of 5.

We are also looking for a "jack-of-all-trades" for a substitute.

If you're interested we want to see what you can do and vice versa. We know we're on trial as much as you are. So let's talk and let's play.

We look forward to seeing you,
The Brothers Poston~

Fantastic artwork by Xiaowiriamu & TheNamelessBard!
Evil Nosferatu
<Member>
Evil Nosferatu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 9:15pm | Report
Just putting my seal of approval here for later use, and even possibly reserving a spot for some further information posting. :)

Current team members include but are not limited to:
Blydden - AD Carry & Captain
Evil Nosferatu - Jungler & Vice Captain
Symphunny - Tanky DPS
TheNamelessBard - AP Carry
Demina - Support
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 9:31pm | Report
Hai dere guiez. :3

As you know, I am a superb jungler.
I dabble in other things and I can do AP carries quite well if need be.
Support isn't my best role but, I can do it fairly decently. I know where wards should be placed from all the jungling I do.
AD carries and non-jungling tanks are the only thing I'm not so good at.

So... yea. :3
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2011 9:44pm | Report
Hi thar.

I prefer solo top but can also jungle. I prefer playing offtank melee AD champs.
I wouldnt call myself good anymore since im having a lot of bad games lately, but i guess i manage.

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 8:18am | Report
FYI in future scrims could be potentially set up with my team as well, so let's keep in touch and add it up in game and such :)

Or you can contact Wrath as well, either way.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 1:05pm | Report
I like the idea, since I've been looking for a team the actually practices and plans things out ( no luck so far ). At the moment I'm in Team TGS, which is my friends. Not really the most serious players but yea.. mostly trolling. If I can play a game with your group and get a pass then sure maybe I would try for a serious team for once.
IGN: nnello

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2011 7:18pm | Report
I am very interested.

I play mostly AP carries and AP supports, but I also play a few tanks.

You already have me added in game XD
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 6:21pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

FYI in future scrims could be potentially set up with my team as well, so let's keep in touch and add it up in game and such :)

Or you can contact Wrath as well, either way.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 6:21pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

I like the idea, since I've been looking for a team the actually practices and plans things out ( no luck so far ). At the moment I'm in Team TGS, which is my friends. Not really the most serious players but yea.. mostly trolling. If I can play a game with your group and get a pass then sure maybe I would try for a serious team for once.
IGN: nnello

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO YOUUUUUU ARE NNELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Evil Nosferatu
<Member>
Evil Nosferatu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 11:25am | Report
Just stopping in to say hello to all our friends and those that are interested. I'm really happy to see such interest thus far. <3
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide