Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Cryst4 - Every cloud has a silver lining.

Creator: Cryst4 December 12, 2013 11:10pm
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 4:09pm | Report

Finally a proper bird game. My friend (Fennica) had promo's so I duoed up with him and at first it seemed kinda scary with that Twisted Fate adc pick, but eventually everything went well. It was interesting to see Zed pick come after Anivia tho, since I don't really feel like that's one of strongest picks against her at all.
Soon promo's myself! :)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 6:08pm | Report
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/12/1216-pbe-update.html#more

it looks like anivia is gonna get some buffs, just thought youd wanna know since you spam anivia so much
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 6:46pm | Report
thats actually a pretty big buff, i hate her wall mana cost and autoatk super slow
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 6:47pm | Report
also theyre nerfing kass in the totally wrong places
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 6:48pm | Report
i love his w tho
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 7:56pm | Report
its not a nerf its a shift in power, theyre giving him more overall damage but he has to be in melee range to use it which makes him riskier
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:07pm | Report
ignore what I said I only saw the Q nerf at first and I was like wtf riot its his ult and silence duration thats op then I saw the rest and I was like oops and I was too lazy to edit
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 11:16pm | Report
Any manacosts reduced for any skills to Anivia? <3 I love you Riot!
I'm not sure how I feel about AA change, since I have to learn to farm again with her I guess. Have to see it live.
To sum up how I feel about mana when playing Anivia:
"I would trade baron from myself to blue buff any day and if I would have to choose between getting blue or triple kill I would probably go for that golem."

Well I have been playing some ranked. Kayle isn't currently working as I would wish.

I would wish to blame teammates, since I'm usually doing fine, but I just need to find some way how I can fix it. I think I'm gonna try to run TP with Kayle for few matches from now on and see how that works since besides good fighting ability I might be able to save someone's life with my ult.

And that Talon game.. Oh well, I said I'm bad at assassins and then this happens. Can't take full credit tho, got to pick it against Veigar and enemy team wasn't too bright anyways so I was just running around killing people. More often than not with assassins I just get baited and die, but not this time.

Also big thanks for my friend who gifted me Bird of Prey Anivia skin as early christmas present!
I hated the visual rework on her. I HAD FCKING TATTOOS ON MY BACK!

Btw what would you guys think about Anivia with teleport? Have been playing around with that idea. Obviously that's not something that I would like to pick often, but maybe when there is lane that I know I can't kill anyways it would able me to farm in mid and react to any roam possible or if there is 2v2 or gank going on at bot, go and turn it around.

Fun Anivia fact btw: If you cast your TP just before you are dying and u get into egg form the egg will teleport away. (Unless they changed it.)
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 1:17am | Report

New skin, new summoners, new win streak!
I was so full of confidence with that new skin and everything and everything went just as intended.
I felt like I was control of the whole game.
I saved eve's life once with 3 man stun and wall from almost impossible situation when she was hooked.
But yeah. I was able to do most damage to champions, while providing as much cc as leona while being most effective roamer with TP.

That felt SO GOOD! Hope that doesn't sound too cocky but I'm just so hyped up right now. Perfect first game with new skin for me! :)
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2013 3:32am | Report

We had four silvers and one unranked. They had three silvers one unranked and one plat 5.
Not to blame loss on that, but plat 5(Gragas) having so low mmr or something was pretty random. I hated gragas pick tho, because my champion pool doesn't really work very well against it. Decided to try Veigar. I feel like I did okay, but eve was also big problem and oh the flaming too.

Lux support OP? Oh well, at first our adc said he hated it, but when the game progressed I guess he was okay with it. Generally tho, very good atmosphere. Nasus especially keeping good spirit up.

So basic morning playing 50-50. Need to play better if I wish to climb any.

Meanwhile being stuck in the Solo Q team ranked is going fine. Here is one from yesterday:

I'm getting used to play against Gold's and Plat's. Generally I feel like I can play evenly against Gold's and even pull of plays/moves, while being against plat's I'm usually forced to find other mean to help our team than simply winning 1v1.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide