Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Cryst4 - Every cloud has a silver lining.

Creator: Cryst4 December 12, 2013 11:10pm
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2013 2:10am | Report
Nupe, applies to bronze too. :p
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2013 5:32am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

When you are in Division 1 in any league (except bronze, I think) you'll get decreased amount of LP.

I am not sure this is a reason. When I was in Silver I and Gold I, I received just a little less amount of LP (around 20-25 per game and only sometimes 15-19). I think the main reason is your MMR or ranks of enemy team.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2013 6:03am | Report
No, it was confirmed by Riot on Twitter when I asked.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2013 4:32pm | Report
Oh well. Too lazy (and depressed?) to post pictures, but I had 6 games losing streak which got me demoted on silver 2. I started to winning again two in a row while duoing with friend and while we went for 3. game I dc'd and was never able to get back causing me to have one more loss.
That dc was 2 days long btw, literally from there on our internet was down 2 days. We'll get new internet thingy(Liittymä in finnish, don't know what's it in english) next year and I'm kinda planning not to play before I we get it.
Currently we have 2m internet, but we should get 100m starting next year.

I would say meanwhile losses mostly weren't my fault I didn't do much to prevent them either. I often was in situation where I was playing very evenly against my opponent so while I wasn't losing myself too hard I wasn't winning either.
In few games where I was winning myself I wasn't able to snowball it to other lanes. Roaming being my worst quality as player doesn't really help to that.

Oh well. From winning I can say that TF feels currently really strong dunno why really. Easier to survive I guess. No zed's and **** anymore. Playing against Orianna's and stuff isn't too bad after playing against a ****ing Zed, Ahri or Fizz every game in past.
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2014 4:20pm | Report
So I got new internet, which actually works, yay! Started playing and BAM, win streak -> trought promo's. Now I'm silver 1 again! :)
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 8:07am | Report
So this pain is starting again. 6 lp for win, -15 lp for lose as it was case last time I went in silver 1. So I need to win like 20 games in a row to get promos, huh?
But oh well, last time I watched Vileroze's kayle game before I started playing and ended up with 3 awesome kayle games. This time it was Misaya's TF game from WCG.
Currently I'm trying to avoid playing Anivia and get champs like TF, Kayle, Orianna and Ziggs better.

About game itself. They put Nasus mid against me and Karthus top. I was okay with Nasus, so was he. Teemo struggled with Karthus a bit, but that opened good opportunity for me to gank karthus so I got first assist there and teemo got kill. After ult was up second time I spotted good opportunity to bot and leona followed up beautifully giving us 2 kills from there. That's how it went on.
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 9:54am | Report
And streak goes on and on. Currently being 8 straight wins in ranked. Jax game I was forced to top and was going against either warwick or Lee, I figured Jax would be okay pick against both (teemo was banned x.x). Was against warwick and it went early on to farm lane, later I was able to duel him since I hitted botrk before he did and snowballed from there.

Second game was situation where I was either against Orianna or Ziggs. I could have picked Kayle but didn't feel comfortable to going Kayle vs Orianna. So I was hovering over Twisted Fate and Anivia. Decided I wouldn't like Ziggs vs TF matchup so went Anivia which I knew I would do fine.
Oh the ganks btw. Trundel pillar + Anivia wall, if you don't have flash you die, since middle lane suddenly seems like a jungle to opponent. I mean seriously it was pretty hilarious when we burned her flash and trundle came to gank again. Pillar, Wall, Stun, Slow. Good luck escaping.
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2014 8:13am | Report
So lately. Have been losing and winning some. Currently here:Btw won one 4v5 with Kayle. They overstayed after ace and I got triple at our inhibitor, pushed trough after that. Dunno how we managed to freeze it so long though.

Anyways now I basically got my self comfortable at silver 1 and hopefully I'm slowly grinding towards promo's.
Started playing Janna support btw. Also will buy Nami when possible and feel like Morgana could be an option too. Just trying to improve my champ pool a bit there.
Currently at mid lane I'm just abusing the broken thingy with wings, no not Anivia.. yet.
Also enjoying that my favourite bird will get easier time with mana in future. My problem nowdays is that I rarely play anything Besides Anivia/Kayle/TF, few times I have it have been Ziggs lately.
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2014 9:52pm | Report
So still hanging around at 59 points in silver 1. Here some recent games.

Currently struggling with Kayle, dunno why really. I just try to do too much too quickly, don't have enough patience. Tried Morgana supp, went great! :)

ALSO MILESTONE COMPLETED:
In case you didn't notice my Anivia's skillscore is currently over 4000. Also got Kayle pretty high up there considering I started to play her pretty recently.
Next goal is 10 champs with 3000+ skillscore. Need few good Orianna games and 10th champ will be probably Ziggs (2735 currently with 6 games) since I'm not planning to play Talon any time soon (sorry Vapora ^^).
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2014 12:44am | Report
So I'm steadily rising up at silver 1. Currently 78lp.
About Anivia's changes. Mana costs are appreciated, but I would prefer slower missile speed.
With faster missile speed Anivia can't do aa trading as well as with slower one. One of big things used to be that you are able to AA and go behind your creeps before you get aggro, allowing good AA poke in early levels without much punishment. This was especially important to survive hard lanes like Fizz. I remember Froggen even running some kind of runes with AD in them against Fizz so he would have enough poke in early levels to prevent Fizz from all-inning lv 6 for example.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide