Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 1:40am | Report
so i duod two games with a friend, shes silver 5 but a better player than me but her MMR is low or something but yeah first game we lost cuz of a teemo top, thats really all i have to say

then our next game starts and ohmygod i ****ing love games like this, i dont have a screenie sadly but holy **** it lasted forever and it was so ****ing close it was amazing

so early game i got my red stolen cuz aatrox top connected a bit late, all of the lanes were losing pretty bad cuz eve just ganked and ganked and ganked and galio and vi started roaming and we only had one inner turret and two outer turrets by the time they got two of our inhibs but we just turtled and started winning team fights and pushing and then they got baron and pushed back then once they ran out of baron we destroyed them cuz we just farmed AND THEN WE GOT BARON WHEN IT SPAWNED AND we just pushed so hard and won and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i love games like that one when its just so close, its way more fun than knowing if youre going to win or lose and actually having to TRY against a team its just fun, my friend said she was shaking after that game cuz of how awesome it was and im all pumped and **** even though its like 4:40 AM

SADLY NO SCREENIES BUT I AM NOW AT 67 POINTS SOOOOOOO I DID 5 ranked games i think and started at whatever points but yeah im at 67 points now, if i keep up this streak of good games expect to see another series for silver 2 here
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 10:26am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

no i maxed W last, plus morg used her pool to harass instead of farming when i was in lane so it was pretty easy to just Q the minions

plus maxing/using W to farm/harass will put you oom faster than maxing Q to farm IF W hits which it probably wont if i dont get stun maxed

plus maxing W increases only the mana cost and the base damage by a little bit and it already has a 1.0 ratio and high base damage so maxing it first is dumb

so no i didnt max W because that would be dumb due to the benefits of maxing Q first

also i dunno if you can tell but i wasnt a sad veigar this game laning against morg

if you wanna explain why i should have maxed W then go for it

you explained it yourself. She should have pushed you to farm under turret so she could roam and pressure your CS. you can clear waves with W, i don't remember when it starts being as such since i haven't played veigar in ages. good luck for your remaining games.

Sig made by elenah
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2013 11:36pm | Report
so i played two games tonight, probably going to play more but i lost my first one because our late game was bad even though we had such a good early game (cuz jungle nunu rapes) but i messed up stuns as veigar, ali and lee kicked ez and lux away so i couldnt stun them, i kept messing up my burst (even though its just we1qr) but i still ****ed it up somehow even though i have it like scared in the back of my hands

anyways in my next game SOMEONE FINALLY PICKED AN AP TOP AND OMG I WAS SO HAPPY cuz i finally could bring out my ad assassins so i asked "kha or talon" against ahri, i thought talon would be better but everyone on my team said kha so **** it kha i love him

well i got zoned so much early by ahri like i thought i would but for some reason she wasnt farming that great so i was only behind by like 5 early game but got ahead by 6 by the end of the game, but early game i got zoned and whenever ahri all in'd me i could just leap out cuz i got merc things early enough to make her taunt not that good, plus she kept missing her skill shots

but either way i started with 66 points i think and now i have 82 points cuz MMR SO HIGH

ill post screenies of my next game if its a win cuz i just got 28 LP for a win so itll be my series for silver 2 next
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2013 11:36pm | Report
sooooooooooo i just played two games today, lost one and won one

not gonna talk about them cuz they were both just sej games which are either me getting counter jungled to uselessness or me going like 3/0/23423523

but yeah it was a pretty useless day cuz im still at 82 points, thinking of playing one more just to see if i can get up cuz 19 points for a win so 82+19=101 and yeah i just want my series
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 1:03am | Report
so im at my series for silver 2 for the first time, hopefully it works out but i just bought ahri so im gonna use her in some norms for a bit before i play ranked again tomorrow maybe SOOOO IF ANYONE WANTS TO GIVE ME TIPS ON AHRI THAT WOULD BE SWELL

also im gonna try to open up to top more considering singed is like my favorite to play i just need more top laners, i prefer tanky people (not the ****ing bear) so yeah there is a chance i might pick up malph or shen even though theyre permabanned since i like being the tank of the game, but other than that and cho i dont know a lot of tanky top laners sooooo if people have suggestions and such that would be cool (i know absolutely nothing about top lane too other than dont die or youre ****ed)

soooooo im gonna update what lanes im best/prefer and then the champions i use in them in this post right now

Jungle: Sejuani Nautilus Hecarim Nocturne

basically if im jungling im going to pick sejuani unless they have an ez or some other blink **** on their team that i know ill mess my ult up on then im naut UNLESS hecarim isnt banned, i choose nocturne rarely as in if the top laner is shen or malph ill use noc to make up for some damage plus im not too great at him

Mid: Kha'Zix Veigar Talon Twisted Fate Gragas Evelynn Pantheon Mordekaiser Malzahar LeBlanc Ahrisoontho

kha is basically my best mid but i really only use him as a counter pick or if theres an ap top, same with talon, veigar is also a counter pick so TF is the next one and pretty much everyone after eve i just stuck there for lulz i rarely use them but i own them and will use them if i have to

Top: Singed Trundle

yeah thats all i have for top lane, singed is pretty much what ill always pick unless i really need to be trundle which is never cuz im 0/3 with him ):

Support: Thresh Sona Lulu Alistar Janna

if thresh isnt banned ill probably be sona cuz im pretty mediocre with the others

ADC: Caitlyn Sivir Graves

if i end up getting stuck at adc for whatever reason someone doesnt call it and no one else is willing to give up their roles then ill be caitlyn and if they take caitlyn i will probably beg to trade with support and i would just be sona or something cuz sivir is my second best and im way worse with her than i am with caitlyn, and im terrible with caitlyn

SOYEAH any tips for silver 3maybe2soon me or champion recommendations would be pretty sweet

(basically made this post cuz im bored as ****)
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 12:29pm | Report
You should try kennen. He's really fun to play and can dominate toplane (or midlane, works too) pretty hard. Good luck
Don't +rep me im a bad person
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 3:11pm | Report
ive tried him before and i didnt really like him but hes free so i might

the thing i dont really like about him (and morgana) is the fact that you jump in the middle of the fight ult and hourglass, im not good at that playstyle

i also really really love late game scaling champions, like not good in lane but late game youre unstoppable
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 3:15pm | Report
also elise, but too many buttonnzzzz.

Sig made by Hogopogo
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 3:18pm | Report
i was never able to try elise but i dont think id like her id wanna build glass cannon on her
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 3:49pm | Report
also i got my series and lost both games in a row due to the server lag coming back all day yesterday which is still ******** and should be fixed since its been about a month or two

but yeah those games were probably unwinable anyways with a jungle nunu on my team that flashed and stole their blue into all 5 of them after our bot and mid and me decided going in would be a terrible idea

and then i lost mid as tf due to superlag and our jungle nasus would rather complain than do anything, our kennen top was losing too and botlane was just even

so yeah im at like 70 points or something and ill probably play again once the lag decides to stop (HOPEFULLY THE SERVER MATIENINIEITENDCSCVDF TONIGHT FIXES THIS)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide