Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2013 3:47am | Report
so they made a hot fix to the server lag and ive been fine since so i spammed ranked today, got my series and lost it (somehow won a game with two mid laners cuz none of them wanted to support cuz our ez was amazing) but lost the other two due to one person being first pick calling jungle but somehow accidentally hit on TF and locked him in so i had to trade him naut for TF into ahri and then i did bad because i didnt even want tf and im not good with tf vs ahri and yeah then third time we were winning but then zac kept tping top for whatever reason and died

got dropped to 89 points played another, carried cuz hecarim now im at my series again soooo tomorrow ill attempt to get screenshots for all of my lovely fans that look at this thread

so weird how i only got the "WAAAAH I WANTED MID NO ME I DONT WANNA SUPPORT OMG NOOB WTF I CALLED IT FIRST PICK ORDER WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" during my series but never during my other games today not even in the blind pick norms

ANYWAYS ITS ALMOST 7 AM SO ITS TIME TO SLEEP I SHALL SPAM MORE LATER
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 2:05am | Report
soooooooooooooooooooo about the screenshots...i lied about them i didnt take any cuz i was in a poopy mood over something ANYWAYS I SHALL DESCRIBE THE GAMES WITH LOLKING SCREENSHOTS OF THINGS

this game our talon was last pick but said he was a gold smurf, he did play well and i ganked his lane a lot so he would snowball off of lux, this was actually a close game because lux ended up getting fed from the other lanes and got an hourglass so talon couldnt burst her and whenever he tried vi ulted him so he bursted graves (****tiest positioning in the world by the way) and ez still took lux ults to the face but we ended up winning this due to ez finally focusing on vi after she dived our team

i should have picked naut, but the guy said he was doing j4 mid after i locked in sej so blah, also this draven had downs or something and the janna wasnt good either

what is some serious ******** about this game though is that the graves is plat 5

silver 3 vs plat 5?!?!?!?!? seriously? i dont know about you guys but thats some ******** so i lost that game after the j4 admitted he was trolling by picking j4 mid, his duoQ rumble was doing good though

i was in tears this game ): i really didnt want to do my series again due to a **** up in champion select so ill explain

first pick wanted mid last wanted adc so first asked to trade and picked ashe and that was ok, 4th pick was support and picked janna for leona so that was ok, then last pick ends up not having any ap mids at all and panics and locks in malphite, then last second trading so we had a janna mid, malph support, and adc ashe and in the loading screen i was like "well...this is over"

it only got worse because gp lost lane so ****ing bad to tryn and j4 was camping bot hard and i couldnt gank it at all because fiddle always came bot too and tryn was out of control, he splitpushed and just destroyed our critplank instantly while janna got baited into j4 fiddle toilet bowls

my team wanted to surrender but me and ashe both said no because we were both in our series and I NEVER SURRENDER AS SEJ well the biggest turn around was when tryn was top and they were all at our blue, well ashe used hawkshot and we found them and all 5 of us went in and the ashe ult malph ult sej ult gp ult just destroyed them so we all decided to just use jannas ult to heal and then chain our ults together, we just started destroying in teamfights after that and got baron and got in another fight and pushed to their mid inhib but then vayne and fid spawned so we couldnt finish it

i just want to say that this last fight was perfect, everything went perfectly in it, fiddlesticks ulted into us and janna used her ult and it pushed fiddlesticks into our team and ashe ulted him, he died instantly, malph ulted j4 tryn vayne and leona and then gangplank ulted on top of them, after malphs cc from his ult was done i ulted the 4 of them and gp ashe and janna destroyed them and we pushed to the nexus and NOW IM SILVER 2 HELL YEAH FINALLY

sej is my new nautilus
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 12:48pm | Report
Congrats on Silver 2. Just read through your entire thread as I started my placement matches and am 4-4. Anyway, you were asking about other tanky top laners and I would suggest you try out Nasus and Renekton. You have to farm up Nasus's Q so he is riskier, but once farmed he is a beast. Renekton can be built bruiser or damage and generally goes bruiser. If you can get him fed, he can destroy in team fights with his Q and R doing AOE damage. Cho'Gath and Udyr are two more you could try that can be built tanky.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 6:54pm | Report
cho and renek are two ive been looking into, but ive been saving up for leona so im at 66 ip so i might try them when theyre free again, what i really like in peoples kits is a way to force fights (sej ult, naut Q, thresh Q) so some form of real strong initiation is what i need in a champion to use it

also good luck in your placement matches
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 6:22pm | Report
69 ranked wins ahueahueahue
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 6:24pm | Report
And 69 match IP to boot. Awesome? Foursome.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2013 11:02am | Report
once I had 6969 IP and 69 LP and the match I just finished gave me +69 IP. No joke, there's a screenshot somewhere on this site
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 5:55am | Report
my sejuani win ratio is 61.9%
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 6:05am | Report
you should change your name to going for tha golds I think :P

by jhoijhoi ♥
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 6:07am | Report
no i plan on tanking my elo all the way back to silver no matter how high i get up in ranked before the end of the season

the gold border looks like solidified urine and i refuse to have it around my name

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide