Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 10:07pm | Report
singed and wu were getting focused a lot that game due to how the teamfights were going
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 3:31am | Report
after a stupid losing streak that got me to 0 points, i played with my bby percy and twas fun, and now i just played this and i won :D

well i was trolling in champion select but they didnt care ): i said "krama jangl of fedin" and they didnt care so i locked in sej, got two double kills bot lane, plus a kill, and then a kill top lane, and then i got more doubles and triples as the game went on, like i just threw my ult in and QWE and got kills even when my team was all "OMG DISENGAGE"

it mightve been cuz ashe always ulted and morg spell shieled that and i just ulted when her spellshield was down

also let it be known, kass was losing lane, lee was even in farm early but was 0/2 and nid was 2/0, and ashe was also behind early, i think i can safely say i carried this game and only missed my ult once :D cuz nid was suicidal and ran to lee instead of where i thought she would go
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2013 4:08am | Report
i knew this was gg right from champion select, the only real "flaw" in the plan was teemo doing terrible in lane against darius, he was spam pinging me to go top cuz he was all "lol ill just invis when jax ganks" and darius just pulled him so he died, everyone else was playing almost flawlessly including myself :D even though i kept accidentally stealing kills with permafrost, i keep forgetting that it does a lot of damage since ive been maxing it once W is level 3

FUN FACT: when jax died ganking mid he said "dont worry i got late game"
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2013 10:40pm | Report
i didnt take screenshots but i had a sej game that we won and then a karma top lane game that i also won (did pretty poorly but whateva had an ad xin mid) and now im on my series for silver 1 so yeah ill try to post screenshots
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 4:56am | Report
lost that series because of another gold/bronze duo that was on my team that decided to troll cuz i picked sej, the bronze wanted to jungle nasus trying to tell me "im 17-1 with him" and they also decided to take my second red because of that, gave it to their twitch, then got mad at me because i couldnt gank as well without red

and they were angry because the gold trist jumped into fights and died screaming at me and malph for not ulting, when we did ): sorry it was your ****ty positioning not my ult that killed you

EDIT: played a game right after and now im in my series again so its like that game never even happened
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 11:43am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

lost that series because of another gold/bronze duo that was on my team that decided to troll cuz i picked sej, the bronze wanted to jungle nasus trying to tell me "im 17-1 with him" and they also decided to take my second red because of that, gave it to their twitch, then got mad at me because i couldnt gank as well without red

and they were angry because the gold trist jumped into fights and died screaming at me and malph for not ulting, when we did ): sorry it was your ****ty positioning not my ult that killed you

EDIT: played a game right after and now im in my series again so its like that game never even happened

OMG DILL I HAD THAT DUO ON MY TEAM

THE SAME PPL

They were actually pretty good. I carried not them but they carried their own weight. The Nasus guy is really 18-1 with him and he's a Gold 1 smurfing. His partner is a Gold 1 also.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 5:13pm | Report
i dunno the gold kid played like a bronze, engaging in fights 4v5 when i was walking to lane and such

its weird cuz the 18-1 nasus could have went top lane nasus and i suggested it to him but he refused to do that and instead went with sona hitting a maximum of 1 person per ult

they were still being toxic lil pricks anyways, so what if i picked jungle i had first pick, no reason to be such an ******* all game and throw it, the trist was even 4/6/5 at one point saying it was mine and malphs fault for his ****ty positioning all game

EDIT: i went to check and you only had to same Nasus guy on your team, you didnt have his duo partner that played like 100% ****, luck you i guess ): the trist was the real problem that guy got over himself (other than his **** ults) other than a few "shoulda let me jungle" or "if he wanted to win he shoulda let me jungle" which was weird cuz i wasnt doing that bad
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 2:00am | Report
so after that series i played another, it was two losses in a row and that sucked i forget what happened in them but after those two games i just decided "im gonna spam hecarim"

got two wins in a row, then series again, and then won two in a row and now im silver 1 woo

anyways onto the game that got me silver 1

well there was another duo queue, the last pick said mid but our third pick went fizz and everything was going fine till last picks turn, first pick was all "2mid just 2mid" and i was like "...great" but then he locks in lee sin with smite and i was like "....REALLY I WASNT THE ONE THAT TOOK MID FROM YOU"

i was pissed but then draven was stupid and face checked so we got first blood, which led to lee going to their blue Q'd it and smite stole it from sej and then he went bot to support his duoq trist, corki was destroying malph and literally just pushed top all game and we had two smites so dragon and baron were so simple soooo we won, even with a trolling duoQ that decided trist needed blue more than fizz

but heres the pic

probably gonna spam hecarim some more, i have mana problems cuz i use Q whenever its off cooldown and something near me can get hit by it
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 5:05am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i dunno the gold kid played like a bronze, engaging in fights 4v5 when i was walking to lane and such

its weird cuz the 18-1 nasus could have went top lane nasus and i suggested it to him but he refused to do that and instead went with sona hitting a maximum of 1 person per ult

they were still being toxic lil pricks anyways, so what if i picked jungle i had first pick, no reason to be such an ******* all game and throw it, the trist was even 4/6/5 at one point saying it was mine and malphs fault for his ****ty positioning all game

EDIT: i went to check and you only had to same Nasus guy on your team, you didnt have his duo partner that played like 100% ****, luck you i guess ): the trist was the real problem that guy got over himself (other than his **** ults) other than a few "shoulda let me jungle" or "if he wanted to win he shoulda let me jungle" which was weird cuz i wasnt doing that bad

I think he was just on a diff acc then because they were both bragging about 17-1 Nasus in the pick and because he instalocked Tristana first pick.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 7:29pm | Report
the trist played terrible in my game, but whatever ams silver 1 and i only need a few more wins till im gold, hopefully i dont get that +1 LP gain bs like others got

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide