Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 3:41am | Report
so i got to my silver 2 promos pretty easy, but i lost it because people were dumb

played another game just cuz and i lost that one too so now im sitting at 20 points in silver 3 and it sucks

i hate smurfs/elo boosters that just intentionally lose because "i dont feel like winning this game" or "its not my main i dont care" like seriously? just because you dont give a **** doesnt mean other people dont you dont have to ruin the game and throw it because "LOL IM PLAYING WITH SILVERS WHO CARES RIGHT?" its annoying that there are people that smurf only to ruin the game for people

thats what i had in my past two games, a duo queue smurfing that was gold that decided to solo everything and everyone and then a douchebag jax that went on insulting everyone, got camped by jungle kha early and blamed me for bot lane losing their first turret because varus was afk

its just annoying how i cant seem to get the people that want to work together and win, i know they exist because i talk to them after the games are over but like come on are there seriously people that play this game just to lose? it ruins the fun for everyone
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 11:05pm | Report
dropped to silver 4 cuz we had an afk nid right near the end of a game we were winning, it sucks cuz the other team knew we were about to win and 3 of them offered to surrender but two people said no cuz butt faces

anyways i got dropped to silver 4 BUT GOOD NEWS i got my series for silver 3 and HOPEFULLY its a smooth 2-0 so my mmr can get back up a bit (im playing with silver 5 and bronze 1 now which sucks cuz they fight a lot and dont like to listen) but anyways HOPEFULLY SILVER 3 IF I DONT POST ITS CUZ I LOST AND ANGRY MAD
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 4:10am | Report
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lost ): first game was a win, dont remember much i just know it was a pretty easy win

next game lost even though it was super super close, like one hour long and we lost because they spawned one second too early as we were killing their nexus and then our fid and teemo killed them at our nexus except for their talon (who was terribad at talon like he pressed Q before he used E and spammed W as much as he could at level 1) so talon just finished the game there

aaaaaaand last game someone decided to do #newchampionswag and picked lucian after telling everyone he was going to use MF, so we built a teamcomp of zyra, sej, kennen around that MF then he was like "im gonna be lucian because it counters blitz ill just dodge his hooks with my dash"

well he decided to stand to the side of minions so he could Q as many as he could instead of using Q to harass, and him standing to the side of them led to him being grabbed and yeah it sucked, trist was really the only problem on their team and lucian was our only problem (he had less cs than me and i wasnt even farming i was ganking and doing wraiths only)

ANYWAYS 70 points now but i got a duo person that ill be playing with some times sooooo one less dummy yay
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2013 3:11pm | Report
im spamming soloQ for a bit soooooo if you wanna duo feel free to add me on NA same name as the forums, ill be in the mobafire chat too so just ask
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 12:18am | Report

this game was by far one of my personal best hecarim games i have ever played, i actually played like.....really good this game not just because of my score, i died once waaaaaaay early in the game when they 4 man dived bot lane which ended in a brand double kill anyways and im always happy about never dying but i played soooooooooooo good this game, my ults were great as a counter initiation because singed and malph and tree jumped on us so i could ult cait and akali or whoever was needed, my E combined with the 200% from triforce cut caits hp in half getting her out of the teamfight automatically and then i could ult in onto akali and the others

i dont really know how to describe it but this game was perfect for me i did a lot of things mechanically good that i dont normally do but did this game and i want to keep having great games like this one and yeah
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 2:17am | Report
i seriously need someone to duo with me like srsly

i had an afk trundle cuz vayne and lux and him were fighting because vayned picked adc but they were a duo so they insulted each other all game so trundle went afk

and then i had a graves that went to farm bot waving the "FREE BARON GUYS" flag to the enemy team, i even sang a song to him trying to get him away from bot lane and golems so we could contest but nope, oh and zac liked ganking mid even though akali was bot lane with nocturne and cho was eating our inner turret top lane

:D oh god i ****ing hate silver i really need someone to duo with
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 11:03pm | Report
well i got dropped to silver 5 today and then i got the sudden realization

this is just a game why do i care about gold so much?

i honestly prefer to silver border compared to the urine colored gold one and i dont even like elise enough to want a skin for her, id probably never even use her since i dont like using her so the skin is useless

i mean ill still play ranked cuz two more months but like my mmr is so bad that ill be playing with bronze people so ill probably only duoQ and do norms with random people for fun since that last losing streak killed my mmr it would take forever to get it back up specially since no one wants to duo with me so i can play with better people ): going solo is just blah so ill probably mainly be going duoQ with people a bit higher than me since im actually perfectly ok with supporting

so just as long as i dont drop to bronze ill be perfectly fine for this season considering this is the first season i really played ranked in and i didnt for a few months due to internet problems and i didnt much earlier because of other life things so i guess silver is fine i can try for gold next season
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 11:36pm | Report
Denial.

See you later, armadillos! Unless I see you first!
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 11:52pm | Report
): shut up

but for real its true, the gold border has always looked like urine to me and i dont even use elise so why try hard so much and stress over something im probably not going to get this season? ill just work on getting better with a pool of better champions and work for next year
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2013 5:03am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

well i got dropped to silver 5 today and then i got the sudden realization

this is just a game why do i care about gold so much?

i honestly prefer to silver border compared to the urine colored gold one and i dont even like elise enough to want a skin for her, id probably never even use her since i dont like using her so the skin is useless

i mean ill still play ranked cuz two more months but like my mmr is so bad that ill be playing with bronze people so ill probably only duoQ and do norms with random people for fun since that last losing streak killed my mmr it would take forever to get it back up specially since no one wants to duo with me so i can play with better people ): going solo is just blah so ill probably mainly be going duoQ with people a bit higher than me since im actually perfectly ok with supporting

so just as long as i dont drop to bronze ill be perfectly fine for this season considering this is the first season i really played ranked in and i didnt for a few months due to internet problems and i didnt much earlier because of other life things so i guess silver is fine i can try for gold next season

^- this realization...i had the same one last week, its why iv gone back to playing 3v3s and only doing ranked if its duo with someone.

(Had a massive losing run, MMR ****ed up...see u next season ranked)
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide