Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 9:55pm | Report
ok ok 94%

and thanks Diesel :D
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 1:15am | Report
first game of silverness

kay well this game was weird, they had a zac with no smite but had teleport instead, i told people to watch out for it but mid still got destroyed by him somehow, irelia was losing to garen, but their vayne was terrible so bot won and we had a fed graves...that rushed botrk and hurricane on graves

i honestly have no idea how we won this game, no one was warding on our team and they had wards everywhere they got more dragons than us and somehow we just raped them in teamfights and kept doing it

this game was a win but it made no sense to me we should have lost

also +31 LP for a win is pretty cool
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 1:17am | Report
oh also most of my deaths in that game was me tanking towers for the last 10 minutes of the game trying to get to the nexus cuz dingus graves and irelia were all "WE MUST DIVE THE FOUNTAIN FOR KILLS CUZ TURRETS MEAN NOTHING"
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 10:20pm | Report
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another win leaving me at 59 LP

we had a first pick shen, they only had anivias stun and alistar for any real initation or hard cc while we had a sona ult, taunt from shen, and naut being nauty so we just raped in teamfights and early game we were good i just had to camp top cuz mundo was camping top, ziggs was losing in farm to anivia but they werent fighting or dying so it was fine and bot got an early double kill and an early tower which led to an early dragon

also they were doing dragon once and i flash stole it and survived cuz shen ulted me when i did it

sadly we got aced in that teamfight and lost our inner mid turret but that was pretty much the only low point cuz right after mundo and ez went bot so we got baron and mid inhib right after, teamfought a destroyed them and got bot inhib and one last teamfight (giving graves an unofficial pentakill) to victory

im happy they were all silver or high bronze, but if i keep winning like this ill probably be playing with low golds by the time im silver 3, i already played with a low gold before
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 11:22pm | Report
yet another win as naut, this was pretty much a stomp, they had a duo bot lane but our janna and trist destroyed them, nid roamed a lot on their team but i got mobi boots fast and could just keep counter ganking, panth only ganked when his ult was up so thats good

pretty easy game this was was

also since ive been spamming naut and im proud of my stats so far as him im going to post those too
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 11:43pm | Report
Keep riding the Naut train. His win rates are amazing at around 54%, cant go wrong with him :]
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:17pm | Report
kay had my first loss in silver, i let someone else jungle this game cuz he said he was bad at mid and he was actually a good jungler

the taric was the problem he said he didnt have to build anymore items after philostone and ruby sightstone cuz those are the only items supports need, he should have built a bulwark a long time ago but oh well you cant win them all and at least i only lost 12 points
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 4:04pm | Report
nothing much to say about this game, trist got an early quadra kill when me and udyr went to their blue so we just let her get the rest of the kills and snowball, darius was top all game cuz we really didnt need him in teamfights so once we got the mid inhib we got the top one right after

also series i qualified for it

MAYBE if i get two easy wins ill skip a division or two
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 5:17pm | Report
this game was ********

their caitlyn and soraka were duo and cait was gold 3, soraka was bronze 3

so by the matchmakings math it means i should get paired up with a gold 5 lux and a bronze 5 sona!

that is ******** the sona missed every single ult, never warded, built ap(woulda been okish if she landed an ult)

ez was trash too he kept trying to fight whenever xin ganked so caitlyn got fed fast, but seriously why did i get matched up with a bronze 5 just because two other people were duo queueing? its so stupid
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 6:08pm | Report
this game however went a lot better

i was support cuz someone wanted to do hecarim jungle, so i let him, the lux was a **** in champion select and assumed cait was terrible cuz she was last pick but we all said to let him be cait and he could go mid so i went support so no one would fight

pretty much we just won there wasnt much special in this game, we kept winning teamfights cuz jarven man moded on lux and cait but i saved them and mf kept getting her ult interupted so teamfights were easy

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide