Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 10:38pm | Report
its ok mashed i lost my first game in my series :D i had a jax that built pure squish until all of our turrets were down and a vayne that build hurricane and kept it for 10 minutes while i had to explain why it didnt work with her passive at all

it kinda sucks cuz me and lux were destroying all game till jax left top lane and ruined the teamfights

also thats the last time i pick sej into an ezreal, the ****er kept blinking my ult
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 11:35pm | Report
oh god i have no idea why the other team surrendered they were doing so good, early game was annoying cuz cait d/c'd and kass was all "im oom so im not following zed to your red or our blue when he roams"

apparently the kass was gold and after saying "can you at least play like a gold?" he decided to actually follow up on my ganks and roam after zed, they got baron and no one wanted to fight but my ult was up and instead of letting them get our inhib towers i ulted all 5 of them and we aced them and they surrendered shortly after

anyways if i win my next one im promoted if i lose then im not woooooo
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:35am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

its ok mashed i lost my first game in my series :D i had a jax that built pure squish until all of our turrets were down and a vayne that build hurricane and kept it for 10 minutes while i had to explain why it didnt work with her passive at all

it kinda sucks cuz me and lux were destroying all game till jax left top lane and ruined the teamfights

also thats the last time i pick sej into an ezreal, the ****er kept blinking my ult

i wouldn't have gone for warmogs that soon and (what seems to be) sunfire that late. if it had to be straight defence i would have started working on a randuin's (even tough i prefer frozen heart on sej, bc cdr) and i'm not confident on upgrading spirit stone before getting other items. (usual preference is Hauting guise if doing superb, catalyst if doing ok, and a giants belt or kindlegem for Locket if doing meh)
and ye, ezreal is gay. i don't always remember to force him a blink before commiting.

dat last naut game: kassa was fed and you had a way better comp for teamfights. gl on series.

Sig made by Tamy
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 9:32pm | Report
kay well lost my series, i never seem to win them on the first try but this diana was sooooo bad, mao was obviously camping her lane and i told her to just farm under her tower BUT NOPE GOTTA JUMP ON KHA AND GET MURDERED, then kha just roamed and fed the other lanes, top and bot were both behind by 20 cs anyways so it was pretty much lost

anyways im still at 85 points so i can just get my series on my next win unless i lose two in a row cuz i still get like 20-30 points a win and only 10 points a loss
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:21pm | Report
ok this game was looking bad, vayne jax and nid were all bloodthirsty as in kills > objectives for them and holy **** it was annoying, somehow with jax and vayne being super carries and nid chunking people we actually won even though he got to their nexus three times before doing it cuz vayne jax and nid would rather jump after them than attack the nexus 3 more times to end it

but whatever silver 3 series round 2

also if i knew that hecarim wasnt disabled anymore i would have first picked him cuz we were blue and i was first pick
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 2:23am | Report
kay lost my second series thanks to two idiots, the mid jayce and mid lee sin :D they were the "omg team noob" type of people i knew i was going to lose at champion select because of how they were acting but i didnt dodge cuz series and it would have been a loss either way
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 11:08am | Report
You're going up fast, we gotta duo sometime ;p
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)
]
Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 5:47pm | Report
im stuck at silver 4, ive been playing like two games a day losing one and winning one so im only going up by a little bit, hopefully i can actually win my series and get ranked up
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 6:06pm | Report
welcome to my world, dill.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 6:08pm | Report
i dunno its weird, i always stomp people in the not important games and then once i get to my series i just happen to lose them, but now its one win one loss but still going up in points

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide