Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2013 6:46pm | Report
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand third time wasnt the charm, i dont have screen shots but basically in my second game we had a lux and lee sin say "we have to turtle" and afk'd at our mid turret and let them farm when they got baron

second game had a vayne that quite possibly had downs but im not sure but basically that loss was all on him

but good news is im at 90 points so round 4 is soon
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2013 7:43am | Report
Well we both lost dem series :/
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2013 5:19pm | Report
kay i played a game, started off laggy but then about 4 minutes into the game i get stuck at 500 ping and have to quit LoL and reconnect, i get back and im still lagging

we lose because im so far behind and cant do anything

i figure out my little brother has been using all of the internets playing this one game connected in one server to around 300ish people, while streaming it

no wonder no one in my house can watch a video or download something without it taking 6 hours
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 2:35am | Report
kay so now that the lag has been gone and my computer is getting fine i played some ranked games, i am now in my series for silver 3 with one game won

sorry for no screenshots but my client crashed after that last game

ANYWAYS i was first pick yay :D i decided not to pick up hecarim though which was dumb cuz the other team got it and the hecarim was annoying cuz he stole red and blue from me a few times but i got in some good ganks, jax was dying a lot top but had like waaaaaaaaaay more farm than renek, and late game we just dominated cuz ori ulted and then i ulted and then ez and jax just cleaned up and yeah, we won by getting baron and then me and ori combo'd our ults to kill 3 of them and yeah SO ONE MORE WIN AND IM SILVER 3 FINALLY
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 4:19pm | Report
WOOO SILVER 3 FINALLY

and again no screenies i decided against it since there was a lot of raging end game and yeah, but pretty much our nid stole every single buff from j4, draven and thresh beat vayne and ali in lane by a lot, and our aatrox destroyed their jayce while nid was using both buffs+tp to roam with me to get more kills for erryone
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 12:28am | Report
Good job bby. needs moar screenie

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 2:40am | Report
i dont think this computer comes equipped with my MS paint, and if it does im too lazy to look

anyways i was gonna be sej in a game but i forgot i wanted to change her masteries so i went with my freelo champ naut and 2/0/8 ezpz 26 LP
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 5:08pm | Report
im gonna post a screenie of this game as proof, but lemme explain this game first

so i got +30 LP this game which is like more than normal, normally its 15-20 a win recently so yeah thats weird and im already halfway done with silver 3 after two games so yeah

ANYWAYS i wanted to jungle this game but amumu wasnt banned and this guy just first picked it with his duo friend that went alistar so i was like "lolkmid" AND THEN THE ****ER ON THE OTHER TEAM PICKED KENNEN so i knew that it was time to bring out my "**** you kennen" champion which is veigar, and then they locked in morg so i was like "YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FARM LANE TIME" so i just farmed my Q up and at around 130~ cs i was at like 150 Q farm from it and i assume thats good (considering i let amumu get all the blues so he could gank all the lanes more with the manas) I DID get blue from warwick when he counter jungled and i killed him

anyways they were pushing a lot but we won teamfights obviously, alistar just pushed varus into me and trist so he died and i just went W1ERQREQREQRERQERQERQERQERQREQREQRERQE on my keyboard at morg and kennen so they didnt get to ult, and warwick was building AP so i coulda bursted him pretty fast if i wanted to, which i did like once

ANYWAYS we won and got +30 LP for it
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 5:32pm | Report
did you max W? Because if you max Q for farming Morgana will push you to turret and make veigar sad.

Sig made by Aquilegia
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2013 6:23pm | Report
no i maxed W last, plus morg used her pool to harass instead of farming when i was in lane so it was pretty easy to just Q the minions

plus maxing/using W to farm/harass will put you oom faster than maxing Q to farm IF W hits which it probably wont if i dont get stun maxed

plus maxing W increases only the mana cost and the base damage by a little bit and it already has a 1.0 ratio and high base damage so maxing it first is dumb

so no i didnt max W because that would be dumb due to the benefits of maxing Q first

also i dunno if you can tell but i wasnt a sad veigar this game laning against morg

if you wanna explain why i should have maxed W then go for it

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide