Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 6:12am | Report
also my jungling is really the only thing thats "gold" level (i put quotation marks cuz i can only really jungle 2 champions to the fullest potential) and the rest of my roles are subpar and low silver at best, mid lane is basically a coin flip for me i either carry like a boss or do terrible all game, top lane i can used singed, im 5/0 with thresh but hes banned regularly so sona is my back up (trying to fix that with leona), and my adc skills are so terrible that i cant even keep my cs up

honestly the only reason im really getting high silver is because ive got jungle for the past....30 games out of 35

i mean i could get gold if i just kept instalocking sejuani or naut every single game but if i get another role im pretty much depending on everyone else to win the game for me
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:03am | Report

oh my god did this game suck

so early we thought "its fine we got this bot lane will destroy the ghost flash ashe zed should wreck kass early and jayce should be fine against singed and wu wont counter jungle me right?" well i was wrong, we got our first kill after they got 4 and our top tower, we did get a really early dragon (im talking me being level 5) but that was the only thing good that happened early, singed was able to take my blue whenever it spawned and wu got to my red all but 2 times early and it was looking so ****ing bad

but then singed decided "LELELELE GAME IS WON IMMA PROXY" and then gets caught out, then i ult the 4 of them and varus ults the 4 of them and yeah, HOWEVER it was an even game cuz of the lead they had and janna and zed kept getting caught out, the wort thing was they were able to baron cuz janna and zed both got caught, and then as we were running and they had baron zed decided "MUST ASSASSINATE" and jumps in and then dies, THANKFULLY top and mid were pushing hard so they couldnt take advantage of that but seriously how dumb can you be, jayce and varus were good at playing catch with nid but after a while i just meat shielded them if they werent gonna dodge

also the wtf on the FM on ashe just in case no one else noticed it

but sej is just too perfect, its like no matter how bad early game is for me and the rest of the people on my team, late game we just win because i can stun the whole team for 2 seconds, just as long as the people on my team arnt braindead then we can actually win teamfights and peeling with her is just so easy, i stopped so many wukong dashes with my Q and singed couldnt get close to anyone cuz of my permaslow(i didnt get randuins till waaaaay late game, as in it was my last item also the sightstone is because we needed wards and whenever i was near something important with out team we never seemed to have a ward to place so i got it, its sort of a habit of mine to just buy a sightstone instead of leave a space open of wards cuz sej scales with hp anyways so why not)

but yeah like i said in the post before, my jungling is probably the only thing i have going for me the rest is poopy ): and 87 points just need 3 straight wins and im silver 1
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:05am | Report
^your Jayce had no idea how to build.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:18am | Report
i dunno if you can tell but i dont think anyone in that match knew how to build, the late as **** end game tears, the FM on ashe, singed deciding torment was too good for his build against a 6k hp sej, the FM on ashe, and i dont know if thats how youre supposed to build wukong but it was not working for him at all

also ashe had a FM, welcome to silver at 9 am
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:20am | Report
Gold V at 2 am:

Warwick with Berserker's Greaves and Phage: "me main is diamond v i can not tel the naem because i would get bannd"

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:26am | Report
ummmm I don't think I've seen anything that dumb for about a month in bronze/normals (with my ****ty mmr)
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:26am | Report
i had someone going "i have a gold V main this is just my smurf" when everyone on our team was gold but me and him

dat epeen fail

also 2 am is still a reliable time for me on EST, i avoid the normal human times because the children play then and i dont wanna be a part of that
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:28am | Report
Whenever I see a Thornmail I just want to ALT + F4

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:28am | Report

ummmm I don't think I've seen anything that dumb for about a month in bronze/normals (with my ****ty mmr)

i wouldnt exactly call it dumb, i mean for the most part everyone in the game had solid mechanics they just...didnt know how to build...honestly the singed and zed and janna being caught was the only dumb thing that happened in the game other than the stupid builds

its like these people knew how to play the champions just....not what items to buy
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2013 8:30am | Report
thorn mail gives good armor plus jayce and varus are all AA based so i dont see why it was the biggest problem this game

i personally hate thorn mail but i can see why it would be logical to have one against our team

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide