Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 1:55pm | Report
I didn't get that +1 LP bs so you might not get it. I did get +4 lp all the way till 65 lp though

I can carry u when u get to promo btw =)
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 5:52pm | Report
pls i can carry myself with the power of sejuani

also i tend to have terrible horrible disgusting luck whenever i duo with someone ever, either i play like **** or the other people do on my team
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 11:35pm | Report
you jinxed me thalia i hate you

only +6, im used to getting 15-30 per win

anyways a lot of my deaths were because i was not tanky enough this match for whatever reason, i guess my brain decided to build damage stuff first then tank stuff later cuz shen(who did like amazing always ulted perfectly it was awesome) but i thought i was tanky when i really wasnt, and because i used my ult to get vayne completely out of position and bursted instantly while they all attacked me resulting in me dying but the teamfight being a 4v4 with them losing an adc

also tf was suicidal with his ult, he ulted to maybe get a kill then died after

basically everyone but tf played really well in this game so yeah it was a good game
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2013 11:21pm | Report
havnt been posting much because there hasnt bee much eventful stuff, i finally got out of the 20-27 point area i was stuck in for a good 4 days and now im at 40 points after the maintnenennecnecnencenrnencerere thing sooooooo i decided to just make a post since im not gonna play another for tonight

anyways this game was so annoying, i went to gank top, j4 was coming to and nasus wasnt all "go away dont gank im not ready" so i went in after pinging i was going in, it ended with j4 getting a double kill so all game "fk hec noob jungle" "hec uninstall"

well i just decided to ignore it but he was doing it all game, even after i said he did a good job shutting down tryn ): "gj shutting tryn down" "stfu noob hec you dont know how to play"

well anyways he was just afk farming top and threatening to afk if anyone went top and took any farm from him so we were basically playing a 4v5 all game, which was ok because we were winning teamfights because tryn couldnt ult correctly because of how much damage caits headshots did plus the morde ult evened it out for us, me and leona were pretty much the only ones that died in teamfights the rest of the others survived

but yeah im proud of myself for this game, i kept a cool head and just didnt listen to what nasus was saying so i didnt mess up and i didnt rage back at him at all, just reported after the game was over

40 points only need 60 more
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 7:43am | Report
this dillbutt guy making me proud

gold b4 season ends kthx

also there are like 200345939458 people in silver 1 so Riot wants to make sure you truly are better than them. thats why you get +4/+6 and stuff
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 2:18pm | Report
yeah so many people so few points ): yesterday sucked though cuz the other team got yi twice so the top and jungle on our team both games were like "LEE SIN TOP FIDDLE JUNGLE PANTH JUNGLE" and i was like "awesome yi is going to destroy us" so those two games sucked

oh and duoQ drama in one game, they both wanted to duo bot lane which im ok with but our third pick decided "im gonna pick an adc anyways"

causing our GP to go mid, cait went top without saying a word so GP was naturally anally flustered, i went to jungle even though i wanted to head mid

it sucks cuz we honestly could have won that game due to how bad the other team was throwing, but whenever there was ahri or lee sin left our varus and leona decided to chase after them (and die to them) instead of just getting their inhib turrets down and inhibs ): made me sad

the last game i played though was good cuz i was hecarim and everyone was overall being happy, the only thing that was kinda off was graves running bot lane for no reason, or going to red after we caught someone out while i was pinging to baron saying we could take it, but i forget when but we got a good fight in our base and then i made the call to just rush baron and we got it and we were able to defend enough to get a turret from them, once baron spawned again we baited their team and then bing bang boom destroyed them and rushed the nexus WHILE OUR SUPPORTWHATEVER WAS ALL "LETS BARON NOW" LIKE NO WE CAN JUST END THE GAME WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THE GAME LAST LONGER?

anyways i was at 40 points now im back at 32 ):
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2013 9:48pm | Report
i dont have any screenshots but i almost always have an ****** while im playing kha hes just so mmmmm, one of the most fun champions i play

sadly i cant cs for **** when im kha im always 20-30 minions behind whenever i use kha, so im going to work more on getting cs with him even though im great at his late game my early game with him is terrible

i did get a level 1 kill on a diana with just my W+passive+ignite cuz she was dumb enough to draw minion aggro so that was nice, and i almost always jump in at level 2 with W+Q+passive+ignite but between then and level 6 i dont really know what to do i just get zoned or i dont get cs as well as them but lategame im fine which i guess makes sense because kha is a late game champion

its probably my build though i start off building brut and the tenacity boots and ruby crystal before i start really getting more offensive items so my damage is always lacking early specially if they get a seekers armguard

im not blaming anyone but in most of my kha games people tend to think kha doesnt need blue buff so i dont end up getting it until way later in the game so i cant W harass and spell spam like others do with blue because i tend to not get it for whatever reason, also people tend to hate kha mid saying "kha is a bad mid he should go top instead"

anyways im at 34 or 35 lp i dont remember but ill be playing more just wanted to update on stuff i really need to work on, which is khas early game
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 1:59pm | Report
blah im gonna cry

i made it all the way to 39 points again so i decided to play a few more cuz i still had time and thought id break 40 finally

we had a jax that man moded 1v5 for no reason, and an ahri that died constantly because their akali and j4 were both plat 1 smurfs (apparently) and even after they threw hard no one wanted to push or get baron cuz "OMG GOLEMS ARE UP LEMME KILL EM"

a kha game where i actually played poorly, our nasus went afk for whatever reason so it was 4v5 and we lost

a sejuani game where we were winning, but malphite decided to lead their whole team to us after we got their top turret while we were low, so they killed 3 of us and then they got baron and our ori decided "lol im gonna stand right next to them in range of amumu and blitz" and that lost us the game

a finally i had a game where this guy wanted adc but didnt get it so he decided to troll and go fizz top with our karma top, graves didnt get enough farm to do anything and fizz kept suiciding to kill corki, gj you killed corki but youre dead and we have no more damage because graves didnt get farm and kayle liked to ult me instead of her or karma or graves

i decided to just dodge queue last night because we had a soraka with heal and ignite and against their team comp i just knew it was going to be a loss and didnt want to deal with it

): from 39 points to 18 in just 4 losses and a dodge and only 1 of them was really my fault
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2013 7:03am | Report
well i went down to silver 1 with 20something points to silver 2 with 0 points

how the **** do i lose so many times, so many people that cant close a ****ing game and decide "OH YOU WANT ME TO BARON? NAH ILL GET RED AND GOLEMS!" and people that just afk randomly, today just ****ing sucked i couldnt carry because no one listened to any calls and would rather clear jungle camps instead of things like turrets or baron, i seriously need someone to duo with because this is just ********, no reason i should be losing so much so fast after taking forever to get to silver 1

so someone needs to duo with me, anyone silver or gold or something its stupid the teammates ive been getting its just impossible to carry or make calls or anything because no one listens to anything
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2013 9:11pm | Report

well im in silver 3 now but im getting out AGAIN cuz **** losing streaks i regret still playing

anyways this game we were doing so good, i kept taking xins jungle, blue buff was mine all the time, shen was dying to kennen a lot though so i had to go up there but the other lanes were doing fine

we were winning and then BAM LUX D/C's \

well **** this is still gg right? nope half an hour later were still at a stand still, were push to their base but cant get to the nexus turrets at all even with baron

well by the time lux came back they were caught up and it was so hard to play because lux and malz were fighting over blue buff, shen was teleporting trying to get an inhib and failing and all we needed was a good push to win and that still took forever

ez was up top lane, doing minions while the four of us were doing baron and then the other team came in and got it and blah well we were still somewhat ahead so they only got mid inhib and bot inhib turret with it, well once baron spawned again lux and shen both teleported bot...even after i pinged baron so those two died but the enemies were too pushed so once they spawned we were able to baron and FINALLY push for the win

god if these people listened to calls just a tiny bit less we would have lost this, its why im not liking silver at all everyone takes forever to decide things, "BARON? SHOULD WE? I DUNNO....THOSE MINIONS ARE LOOKING NICE....." but like bro it would be dead way earlier if you just helped when we started, same with turrets too its so ugh

anyways i got two months to get gold so hopefully i can get there

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide