Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 10:19pm | Report
kay i lost my promo and now im at 55 points in bronze 1

that last loss, the person banning accidentally clicked nunu instead of malph so of course they picked malph

our MF had no idea what she was doing and ended up 2/13/2 with taric not far behind and our veigar had no idea that he had any other spells other than his stun so i was constantly tanking in 5v3s and we were losing because mf was rage typing and veigar was stunning and running, taric also got caught out infinite times

the only other competent player was our nasus but skarner was camping his lane so he couldnt do anything
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 10:59pm | Report
Just...hit me up when you hit your promos again
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2013 12:53am | Report
ok ill try to i normally do them like late at night, also after that game i played one as tf, which i should do more, cuz we won that game

we also had a soulstealer and SotO ezreal that game and we just decided to play "protect the ezreal" and he just wrecked so now im sitting at 68 points

EDIT: and i just bought naut and tried him out in a bot game and im liking him a lot so after a few normal matches ill be playing him in ranked if hecarim is banned
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 2:50am | Report
so i decided to play a game before bed as naut considering ive been undefeated as him in normals for the past two days of spamming him, well team select seemed fine, hec wasnt banned so i was tempted to play him but the 4th pick support locked in soraka so i went naut for the cc and cuz i wanted to use him anyways

so early game vlad was getting his anus kicked by jayce so i decided to just...forget him, till later when i saw a good time to gank and vlad got the shut down gold, anivia was getting camped by mundo so i decided to camp mid a bit too and anivia was doubling gragas' farm(sadly none of my ganks got us kills cuz gragas always barely got out) but one counter gank after mundo stole my red, anivia got the kill on him and then anivia had double buffs

our quinn kept wanting me to gank bot after i was top or gave anivia blue, which i could have done IF i had my boots of run fast but we lost our turrets and then we got their mid turrets and it all seemed kinda bad cuz they had us pushed to our inhibs, but we aced them in a fight and then got their inner mid turret but after that they got baron (cuz anivia and soraka were dumb enough to try and get baron when we easily could have gotten three towers instead)

well they got baron and quinn decided to farm in seperate lanes so i knew it was going to be hard, so they killed us in two team fights because anivia and soraka got caught out and quinn was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the **** over there

after a few "quinn stop throwing the game just stay with the team please" and "quinn were losing because you arnt with us" quinn decided to join the group and we lost our inhib, but we followed them to baron and then aced them only to lose vlad so we got baron and pushed but lost baron again, so we turtled until it spawned and then we killed all of them but gragas and mundo so we went to baron again and mundo tried to steal but im a pro smiter(missed it but still got baron its whatever) we killed mundo and then we pushed to their inhibs and won another teamfight at their bottom inhib tower leaving only me and quinn and their jayce alive, so we took the inhib i hooked jayce and we aced them a final time and then we got the nexus and won the game

so yeah now im at 94 points again so ill be doing my silver promo again after my next game if i win it
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 7:04pm | Report
Play a lot of Nautilus EZ POINTS since people dont ban him at this level
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2013 9:00pm | Report
yeah but hecarim wasnt banned this game either so i coulda got freelo either way that game and i probably will spam him cuz i keep playing him in normals and so far im like 8/0 with him in norms and 1/0 in ranked with him
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 1:06pm | Report
kay played another naut game and this was pretty much a stomp, lux had to be a smurf cuz i dont think anyone in bronze can get 200 cs in 20 minutes even after dying twice

and my one death was to a turret at the end of the game so that death is forever going to be on my record ):

also i got my series so ill be posting those games win or lose (not promising)
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 6:05pm | Report
well for my first promo match sivir said she was tired of bad adcs cuz she mains adc and the silver 1 duo team let sivir be adc

it was a terrible mistake that sivir was horrible
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 6:07pm | Report
mfw when sivir says she mains ADC

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 6:12pm | Report
gotta split push top when we have baron and can engage and kill them all cuz you know she mains adc and knows how to play it

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide