Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 5:08pm | Report
kk ill play a few khazix games and charge some tears for you
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 5:30pm | Report
Bug tears

Eeewww
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 5:36pm | Report
too bad hes the only one i build tear on and play regularly
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 8:42pm | Report
played another game, had a duo that were "trolling"

i put it in quotes because they basically put me top and then just said stupid **** in chat but they played really good

but i lost because our support picked soraka

honestly why would you pick soraka over any other support? ever? she can silence but what is that gonna do? nothing at all, we had a lack of cc because the support was soraka

also he kept getting caught out so yeah it was pathetic and no screenshot cuz im lazy
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 11:54pm | Report
just played my last ranked game before queues went down, and i got stuck supporting which im ok with cuz thresh wasnt banned out

well on the loading screen i checked everyones current rank and their trist was gold 5, everyone else was silver

funny thing about that trist was that he was terrible, it couldnt farm and when me and vayne were level 9 he was level 6, and we just kept killing it

im so happy that trash is gonna get dragged down to silver

also 99 points **** everything
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 1:41am | Report
So, your support question earlier reminded me. I hate it when I, as a support, announce that i will be building aegis and then runic, buy emblem of valor, and then less than a min later someone buys emblem.

But anyways, you can never go wrong with more wards.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 7:27am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

played another game, had a duo that were "trolling"

i put it in quotes because they basically put me top and then just said stupid **** in chat but they played really good

but i lost because our support picked soraka

honestly why would you pick soraka over any other support? ever? she can silence but what is that gonna do? nothing at all, we had a lack of cc because the support was soraka

also he kept getting caught out so yeah it was pathetic and no screenshot cuz im lazy

Thats what i mean, Soraka has horrible lategame scaling, practically nonexistent and if someone picks Soraka and the game goes past 30 mins her team is gonna lose...since its a 4 v 5 in damage/utility and the heal isnt much unless she is AP

Also you only see 99 points but i see fully stacked tears

HUEHUE
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 3:08pm | Report
not even at 99 points anymore cuz i played one more and lost SO HA, but i got enough IP for Sejuani so im about to go ham with her

and yes i hate soraka more than anything shes just a useless trash champion to me

and grrg i always announce before the game starts if im going to be building those items or not, and i ask if anyone else is if im support
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 8:13pm | Report
kay mashed said if i dont unlock my camera till im gold i get an award and i want an award so foreverfixed

anyways i played a game after that and it was a stomp, basically i camped mid so kha got ahead of fizz early and then we kept roaming bot and getting dragons, singed was top and we were at their red so we decided to start a 4v5 fight on them and we won 5 for 1 and then they surrendered right after

now im at my series for silver 3 so yeah moving up fast still getting 20-30 LP per win
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 8:51pm | Report
I feel like my wallet will regret my words.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide