Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dill Is Going For The Silver (again)

Creator: DillButt64 November 20, 2012 10:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 9:28pm | Report
played a game as sivir with my girlfriend supporting me, i wanted to be caitlyn but they picked caitlyn so we decided to go sivir and soraka and we just raped caitlyn and nunu, our mundo was good but he d/c's late game for a few minutes but we were like 30/9 and our hiemer was amazing and since i used karma mid i was nice and didnt rage at him for hiemer but yeah now im 7/6 and at 91 points so next game ill start promotions if i win
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2013 10:58pm | Report
sooooooooooo i just played two ranked games, lost one due to me having internet issues as talon so i fed kennen and rengar, even though i told people to stop adding me to a skype group and after i got that sorted out rengar just snowballed and so did kennen so we lost that one and i had a score of 2/7/5

that game really sucked because i knew it was completely my fault for that loss with my skype lagging me due to friends spamming in a group

but then my two best roles, jungle and mid, were both being argued and then two people duoing said "oh its ok one of you guys can go top" so i decided "going top i guess" and i went top as singed and i had to play against shen so it was a boring lane, i got two kills from him and he got one from me but i kept messing with his teleport and ult by flinging him :D BUT THE ZED IN THIS GAME ALMOST GAVE ME CANCER he was jungling and got counter jungled and blamed morg and then didnt give her blue all game cuz you know zed needs blue amiright? and then he cried KS like 3 times and decided that he was gonna split push all game and blamed his 9 deaths on lag

but it was ok because me morg thresh and ez didnt even need him for teamfights because we were ahead so i ended with a score of 5/2/10 and the fun part about this game was that we had a final team fight in their base and we all died but lulu BUT LUCKILY I USED IGNITE AND MY POISON KILLED THEIR LULU SO BOTH TEAMS GOT ACED AND WE ALL CHEERED OUR MINIONS AS THEY DESTROYED THEIR NEXUS

so yeah now im in my series for Bronze I just gotta win 2 out of 3 games and im gonna wait for those until i find someone to duo with
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2013 4:35pm | Report
well i lost the first game of my series even though we had a 20 kill lead but lee sin was all "2k elo lesin i can 1v5 them all" and threw the game
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2013 4:48pm | Report
dill, have you considered duoing with someone?

Sig made by Hogopogo
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2013 4:54pm | Report
yeah i was gonna duo but i felt really confident at the time and we were actually doing amazing other than that one lee sin throwing
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2013 6:05pm | Report
oh god i just love hecarim so much

i won this game because voli was trying to steal my blue when me malz ez and sona were all going to it so their quinn and lulu tried to help so we killed all three of them and then voli tried to steal my wraiths so me and malz killed him again there and then i just kept ganking mid and killing lux with malz, we got two dragons and then we pushed them to their inhib towers bot and middle so they just surrendered at 20

also im bronze II and im playing with like silver III people so it looks like thats where i should be based on my MMR
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2013 10:35pm | Report
woo i won my last series game as nocturne CUZ THEY BANNED MY HECARIM THOSE BASTARDS but i failed my ult like twice cuz i suck at noc but our elise carried us and their vlad kept trying to split push but was sooooo bad at it

also kha kept asking for help against kennen but everytime i went to help him he got mad and told me to leave so yeah that was annoying but leona and i did a great job of warding every inch of their jungle so we caught them out with my ult and zenith blade

one bad thing happened they almost aced us but the kha when we were warding thei jungle and ALL 5 OF THEM WERE HIDING IN A BUSH FOR NO REASON AND JUST RAPED US but kha recalled and he defended mid and got a double somehow and then we aced them and then we pushed and won so yeah im bronze 1 now with 0 points again
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2013 10:23pm | Report
remind me to never ever adc in ranked ever again, i had a malph that picked malph cuz "hes op and not banned" and had NO IDEA HOW TO USE HIM cuz first time malph but you know hes op so better pick him up right? i let the duo go mid and jungle as diana and jarven so i picked cait and my support picked nami, this nami did absolutly nothing in lane at all i was getting harassed by soraka with my range as cait because nami sat behind me and did nothing at all but fail her bubbles, also their zac camped our lane so sivir got way ahead of me, and jarven and diana all dived in 2v5 constantly and malph was always split pushing top and nami still refused to attack so i had no one peeling for me but myself using my net, and i couldnt really escape zac and singed with just that sooooo i lost

and i had another game as hecarim that morg just afk'd because the duo bot lane died constantly and blamed it on rammus' taunt

anyways i was in my grace time after being promoted so those games only made my MMR lower and i didnt get demoted but after them i played one more and had an amazing game with hecarim and me and diana just destroyed, we went manmode behind their bot lane turrets and forced all 5 of them to come bot to fight us as cait+leona got a bot turret and yorick pushed top to the inhib turret and then mid to the inhib turret, yes me and diana were botlane behind turrets for that long just tanking and killing them and healing with my W it was pretty intense but after that we just pushed all the lanes and won

i am now Bronze 1 at 32 points going 11/10
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 3:16pm | Report
kay im at bronze 71 now and 12/10 so my next game will probably put me into the promotion for silver, i keep playing with silver 3-1 people so i think i might skip silver 5 and maybe silver 4

ill probably start posting screenshots again at least of my promotion matches, and i might spam a lot more hecarim cuz thats like super easy to do good with, even if two lanes lose

like seriously if only one lane is doing good when im hecarim we can normally destroy just me and the other person specially if its the mid laner cuz we just roam and kill everyone

but yeah im loving hecarim so ill probably spam him and im gonna have to practice mid again cuz ive been jungling a lot the past few days

ALSO you can probably ignore the thing about my preferred roles in the first post cuz now im pretty much a jungle and mid player and if i have to ill go top but i dont like to, and as you can see in my last post i hate support and adc

and i say in the mobafire chat if im going to do a ranked game so if you want to duo or spectate my game just look for me in there my in game name is DillButt64, ill accept friend requests if you wanna watch and give me tips cuz i still suck at most things
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 4:38pm | Report
Could you do some screen shots for us? :3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide