Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dumb plays, bad mechanics and low CS all the...

Creator: Pølsemanden May 12, 2013 4:44am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 6:08am | Report
oh god...

My internet cut off and i had to wait 5 minutes to get ingame... came into lane and thresh already died twice. Considering the fact i didn't join till 5 minutes in i think i did pretty well cs wise. Could've been a lot better but it's certainly not that bad. I also don't like my mothers pc, it sucks.. But y'know excuses excuses.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 1:04am | Report
Pølses ad-carry adventures continue - now featuring enemy thresh with boss-hooks.
twitch got firstblood and was donated blue. So things were off to a pretty bad start. Even worse when i got flash-hooked by the thresh i cleansed it and tried to jump but he cancelled my jump with his E and twitch was now 2-0 while i had 2 creeps. The rest of my team were getting somewhat stomped too. But i didn't really care, boss-thresh+boss-twitch=game

Done better: should've taken barrier, shouldn't have been too cheap to use my flash at lvl 1, shouldn't have bough a vamp scepter.
Do well: not really much, maybe my tower last-hitting was pretty good especially since my leona had no intention of helping me out whatsoever <.<

killed riven at 2, yay.
Dove the riven at 3 and die, nay
dive her again at 4 and die, nay
continously take towershots while trading with her, nay.

Nami didn't ward blue and my team got invaded AGAIN, giving FB to MF, yay.
Jarvan was afkfarming in the jungle for the whole game even though mid and top called for ganks that could happen easily, he was all bout the creeeps, when he finally ganked he missed his flag-pull. I continously dove riven or just took towershots while trading with her, which was "kinda" stupid if i were to say so myself.
Done better: don't take towershots, don't suicide push, don't rely on your jungler - at all.
Did well at: early push->fb is op, nice roam to mid which gave kassa a kill, jax mechanics getting better.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 7:44am | Report
my general rule of thumb in toplane: never dive.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 10:35am | Report
Yeah... i just underestimated the tower continously... took towershots for no reason.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 4:37am | Report
Ready for plat, gogogo.

Match history

Ashe ad-carry game:
Thresh decided to grab ezreal into 3 waves of minions in the middle of the lane - resulting in a 2 for 0 for their ezreal. I come back to lane with 2 doran's blades and ezreal has 2 doran's blades including a vamp scepter and 2 levels on me. Meanwhile elise was getting destroyed by talon and renekton was barely going even toplane - once the jungler began to visit us we were totally doomed. I didn't play perfectly missing a lot of cs just from arguing with the thresh tbh..

Jarvan support game 1: Holy **** that ezreal was soo ****ing bad. But i got some badass engages onto the caitlyn and blocked her from minion health vision through the whole lanephase - ultimately leading to a fed xin, a fed ezreal and a fed me. Late i kept picking off lulu while she was trying to ward every time her flash wasn't up - she died. Annie was beastmode and a couple of duo-ulties from me and annie just made that game happen. Was also very happy with my exhaust abilities - isntantly exhausting the zed every single teamfight.

Jarvan support game 2: Cait was badass. The poke from me and her forced the vayne out of lane several times before 6 and we ended level 8 before vayne even hit 6. Vayne's inability to do any damage along with anivia/vlad/jarvan combo made the game so ****ing easy lol.

Shaco game: Trist decided she needed a level 1 blue-buff which was rather annoying, got an invade off on aatrox though which secured me double buff and almost level 3. Ahri made every single one of my ganks obvious except for the one where she didn't realise i was ganking until ori was almost dead. Tried out a "new" shaco build which seemed to work out nicely.

Another jarvan support game

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 11:09am | Report
vladimir game, dem teams..

Would love some feedback on my way of building vlad btw.

Magic pen reds, armor/health pr. level yellows, ap/lvl blues and ap/ms quints. 9/0/21

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 11:12am | Report
you made plays with Vladimir? my respecta.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 2:02pm | Report
Quoted:

vladimir game, dem teams..

Would love some feedback on my way of building vlad btw.

Magic pen reds, armor/health pr. level yellows, ap/lvl blues and ap/ms quints. 9/0/21

I recommend you take a look at Totallynotn00b's Vlad guide, he plays a ton of Vladiqueer.

But basically, CDR glyphs > AP / lvl glyphs, you should take Zhonya's straight after your spell vamp item, USUALLY you'd want to build the jungle spell vamp item, but your team had triple AP, and I'm guessing that was the reason you bought WotA; you were correct to do so.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2013 8:38pm | Report
@vapora: Well i'm running utilitaah, so i have 10% cdr so spirit visage+blue pot=40% or the jangle item. The reason i didn't take zhonya's>rylai's was that there wasn't really anything to zhonyas that i couldn't already pool so i picked rylai's <3

@pheyniex: it's rather easy to make plays with vladimir, you aren't gonna make clutch pickofss, but beyond gold elo you don't need to. I was able to tank towers due to my huge cdr and spellvamp and their attempt to dive my team which made me able to do a ****load of damage and tanking, if fiddle hadn't been totally useless this game would've been in the bag regardless of how far behind every lane but mine was.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2013 2:48am | Report
The point behind Zhonya's is that if they're REALLY trying to kill you, you can pool, Zhonya, and pool again in about 2 seconds. It just has great synergy with Vlad.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide