Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Edward is leaving Gambit Gaming

Creator: TheBlueReaper June 4, 2013 1:24pm
1 2
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 1:24pm | Report

Edward "Edward" Abgaryan has decided to leave Gambit Gaming. The reasoning behind his decision can be found in the commentary displayed below.

Edward "Edward" Abgaryan: "Perhaps, the main reason for this uneasy decision was the lack of understanding between myself and Evgeny "Genja" Andryushin. Though we have played together for more than a year, we failed to adopt to each another. Secondly, I am not enjoying the atmosphere within the team anymore. Presumably, it is an outcome of our underperformance in 2013. Consequently, I have decided to leave Gambit Gaming. I wish the best of luck to my former teammates and hope to face them at the pro scene, as competitors."

With only eleven days left until the start of LCS EU Summer, Gambit have begun to search for candidates for a vacant support role. As of now they haven't signed a new player, but they have started practicing with Andrey "Darker" Plechistov. Should they manage to prepare his visa in time, he is going to represent Gambit Gaming at LCS EU DreamHack - the first stop of LCS EU Summer, taking place in Sweden from 15th to 17th of June. Andrey is by no means a newcomer to the competitive scene - some of you may remember him as member of MTG, playing alongside Darien, Genja and Alex Ich. Only in a couple of weeks from now we will be able to announce who is going to become a permanent part of our roster.

Gambit Gaming would like to thank Edward for an invaluable contribution to the development and the success of their team. Moreover, they would like to wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours.

Konstantin "groove" Pikiner: "I've always been and always will be against roster changes in a team that is capable of winning, since every team has difficult moments, and, in my view, substitutions are only temporary measures. That is why for one and a half years we have played with the same roster, but sometimes substitutions are just unavoidable. Today Edward made a decision to leave Gambit, it is a big loss for our team. I respect him as a person and as a player. His status of one of the best supports in the world is well deserved. I am sure that great victories await him in the nearest future. I wish you all the best!"
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 1:36pm | Report
I think more is up, you don't play alongside someone if you have a "lack of understanding" for 1,5 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he's signing for another team shortly.

If not, I'll miss him - he really inspired me to start playing support more seriously and mostly Thresh.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 1:37pm | Report
Very surprised. I'm sure the Thresh prince will find his way back to competitive play, though.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 1:42pm | Report
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2013 11:29am | Report
Crs Edward confirmed.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2013 11:54am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's signing for another team shortly.

CALLED IT

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2013 1:19pm | Report
I was just about to create a new thread for Crs Edward :D
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 3:01pm | Report
WHY EDWARD WHY

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 3:05pm | Report
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 4:19pm | Report
lol, the plays.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!