Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

EUROPEAN PLAYOFF FINAL: Alliance versus Fnatic...

Creator: Vynertje August 17, 2014 5:25am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 10:12am | Report
CONGRATULATIONS ALLIANCE ON DETHRONING FNATIC!

Well deserved, great plays!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 10:35am | Report
As expected.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2014 3:46pm | Report
And as in everything this year, they went 3-1.

Do do do dee do do do
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2014 6:43pm | Report
Honestly I don't think either team really played as well as they did during the regular season - especially Fnatic. Something seemed up with Yellowstar especially, and Fnatic as a whole, considering he really missed a lot of stuff and was a bit off with his ults/positioning.

Rekkles is IMO without a doubt the best adc in Europe despite Tabzz winning against him. He was a bit off in the last game but he absolutely carried Fnatic earlier, and Tabzz benefits from having the 2 best mechanical mid/jungle combo in EU on his team, at least IMO. It will be interesting at worlds whether the dream team from EU can compete with the Korean teams and whether Fnatic can come back from the series versus Alliance.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 5:25am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
Honestly I don't think either team really played as well as they did during the regular season - especially Fnatic. Something seemed up with Yellowstar especially, and Fnatic as a whole, considering he really missed a lot of stuff and was a bit off with his ults/positioning.

Rekkles is IMO without a doubt the best adc in Europe despite Tabzz winning against him. He was a bit off in the last game but he absolutely carried Fnatic earlier, and Tabzz benefits from having the 2 best mechanical mid/jungle combo in EU on his team, at least IMO. It will be interesting at worlds whether the dream team from EU can compete with the Korean teams and whether Fnatic can come back from the series versus Alliance.

Quite surprised that you're saying this. Fnatic was somewhat sloppy but Alliance completely outplayed them with really good rotations. Game 3 was a very sloppy game from all sides but overall Alliance played really well. Even Dyrus was giving them a shoutout saying their picks & bans were really really good.

Also Rekkles is MECHANICALLY the best ADC in the west but in terms of gameplay, shotcalling, wave control etc Tabzz is way ahead of him. If you have a look at all games you notice Rekkles doing well every game but not being able to pull this through as a team, while Tabzz is Alliance's second shotcaller (next to froggen) and making sure things happen all over the map.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 6:11am | Report
well I know I'm late on this but damn I was super impressed by shook when he played lee sin :'D Bringing out a champs full potential is always impressive to watch :3
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 6:23am | Report
Yeah Shook played out of his mind
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 1:48pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Quite surprised that you're saying this. Fnatic was somewhat sloppy but Alliance completely outplayed them with really good rotations. Game 3 was a very sloppy game from all sides but overall Alliance played really well. Even Dyrus was giving them a shoutout saying their picks & bans were really really good.

Also Rekkles is MECHANICALLY the best ADC in the west but in terms of gameplay, shotcalling, wave control etc Tabzz is way ahead of him. If you have a look at all games you notice Rekkles doing well every game but not being able to pull this through as a team, while Tabzz is Alliance's second shotcaller (next to froggen) and making sure things happen all over the map.

I agree that Rekkles isn't that great of a shotcaller although I think he's actually pretty decent - a lot of the calls that Fnatic made that worked out were apparently calls from Rekkles.

I agree that Alliance completely outplayed Fnatic - that's what I said. But I'm just saying neither team looked as good as they were during the regular season, Alliance was able to capitalize well on Fnatic's mistakes, but it was more that Fnatic was playing ****py, not that Alliance was playing amazing, IMO.

Their pick and ban phase was very good though, for sure.

1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide