Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Going For It All

Creator: Xaioli April 20, 2011 8:48am
371 posts - page 25 of 38
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 12:55pm | Report
ofc xai only screenshots that not the rest of the endgame chat, which consisted of the other team saying that my team was pretty bad and i did fine -.-

idiot team threw that game so hard. I had to make every call (which I hate doing) and when my team listened, we won. Tho for some reason they loved getting hit by kog poke all game instead of initiating. o and trist thinks she can baserace vs 5, and facecheck, o and get caught mid. havent raged that hard in a long time...

didnt play perfect tho by any means.. missed a couple zhonyas (didnt really matter tho) and traded mid when i prolly didnt have to. still i made the right calls but the team just chose not to listen and get caught. i need to stop tryharding in solo q its just stressful mayne

http://www.own3d.tv/video/506937/EvilDice__id_15882__Archive__2012-03-09_03_21_02_-_04_09_11_

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 10:46am | Report
Most recently, I've been visiting my Season 1 days and playing Corki a lot. I've gotta say, it's pretty glorious. Besides from that, I'm stuck with always being last pick support! =( Honestly, 1800 elo isn't that big of a difference to 1200. Yes, people here are more knowledgeable but they make the same dumb mistakes over and over again. Oh well, Solo Queue will be Solo Queue!

Season High so far, 1829. Last couple of days was a bumpy road as support but oh well I recovered -50 elo and put myself back on a record high. Fight!

imgur.com/M9u28.jpg

Also EvilDice had a really bad day and lost so much elo lol. He apparently can't handle udyr and feedz. Here's a pic of me rage solo queuing without him and I still get queued with him. As you can predict, Kennen(EvilDice) feeds mid and was like 2/7 until I came full off of bot and started winning team fights. Basically he got carried and padded his score. I'm sure we all know a EvilDice in every solo queue game ~.~

imgur.com/LLf0I.jpg

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 10:50am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Yes, people here are more knowledgeable but they make the same dumb mistakes over and over again.

Oi, Duff told me 1800's don't make mistakes! :O :P

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 10:52am | Report
Xai, you got a stream running?
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 11:04am | Report
^ Id really enjoy that myself. Glad to see you're back around Xai.

Waiting to put a couple hundred more games under my belt to have the experience before I pop into ranked. Satisfactory win ratio at the moment but with any luck I'll have it better. I can only hope to make the same journey you're making at one point ^_^
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 11:25am | Report
Thanks NinjaGinge!

@Scrax
Sorry Scrax for late response. I'm not streaming atm because I'm not really in the mood to Solo Queue sorry! Today just feels like a day where I have no patience for anyone ~.~

@Wayne DUFF IS A LIAR
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 5:29pm | Report
DONT WORRY ILL BE BACK IN 1800 SOON AND BACK WITH SOME MADNESS AND STUFF.

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 10:16pm | Report
Until then.. l0l

imgur.com/0xUsY.jpg

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 1:53pm | Report
Recently lost four games all as support since I was last pick and ended up -48 ELO. Climbed back from those 4 games easily and here's my ss after I came back from the deficit! Broke even and meh, solo queue is lame when you're support lol.

Forgot to take score SS so I hope this will suffice!

imgur.com/jYiYn.png
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 7:48pm | Report
i give up

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide