Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Going For It All

Creator: Xaioli April 20, 2011 8:48am
371 posts - page 26 of 38
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2012 10:06pm | Report
If you guys don't know what's happening, EvilDice is in a elo losing spree and he lost about -100 in one day. Quite tragic but it happens all the time in SQ. Just persevere and if you really do deserve to be back up there, you'll get up there soon(TM).
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 7:51am | Report
Happens to all of us Dice. Just keep playing and you will skyrocket up again!

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 11:00am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Oi, Duff told me 1800's don't make mistakes! :O :P

Yes to mock 1800 players :P

Xaioli wrote:

@Wayne DUFF IS A LIAR

ubad :D
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 11:15am | Report
One of these days I'll join the ranked battle.

I haven't played every champ yet though. I refuse to be baited into a battle where I don't know everything my enemy has to offer.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 11:39am | Report
Klaus, I haven't played every champ and I feel like I do fine in ranked and know what I'm playing against. Normal Games are a great way to practice playing against xxx champion. Learning every champion's abilities/passive is crucial though and that can easily learned by watching streams/looking at the champion list and going through one by one -- reading all the traits. I strongly suggest watching "high elo" streams because in those games, you get an idea on what the "strong" champions are and you often see how the "pros" play and against xxx champions.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 11:40am | Report
Srsly when ranking, I just try to get Tryndamere every single game.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 11:42am | Report
Tryndamere is a very strong "pub stomper" and snowballs extremely hard. I suggest playing Tryndamere in the lower elo games but when you get higher up in the elo ladder, people do know how to play against him and won't feed him a lot.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 11:50am | Report
Meh, when checking Elo of players in my normals, 1800 - 2k players feed my Tryn all the time. Maybe they aren't trying hard or something, but they feed it nonetheless.

A 2.3k player was the one who opened my eyes to Tryn, so you can't say it doesn't work at high Elo :P
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 12:24pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Happens to all of us Dice. Just keep playing and you will skyrocket up again!

I've done it 2-3 times by now, but it's honestly just so stressful to climb back up idk if I want to go through it again, might just take another long break :/. Atleast the weather is getting nice!

It's pretty depressing when you get rammus ww graves on the same team, and yet I still have to go uber tryhard to carry my team.

It's also pretty depressing when you stomp a vlad with irelia, with 0 gank help, go 12/6, and your team still finds a way to lose. REAL SIGHZ

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2012 12:29pm | Report
Yeah, Trynd is a nightmare on blindpick normals. Unless I happened to pick a character who can shut him down (Cottontail Teemo with Exhaust/Ignite, COMBOED), it is usually futile. People let him farm all day top lane and then cry when he dives them every time his ult is up post-6 for free kills. Sigh.

I don't really watch a ton of streams, but I did watch as much of the IEM - Hannover games as I could. It's definitely eye-opening seeing the tactics pro teams use. idk, I'm just terrified that ranked games are going to turn out like WoW Arenas - my worst nightmare. I loved PvP in WoW until arenas came out, and suddenly my entire world was ruined.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide