Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Going For It All

Creator: Xaioli April 20, 2011 8:48am
371 posts - page 4 of 38
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 6:33am | Report
Judging the whole realm from your lvl 3 acount xai! way to go girl!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 8:03am | Report

Judging the whole realm from your lvl 3 acount xai! way to go girl!
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 8:26am | Report
So EU are more passive? I though the US was too passive. I was landing with Cho in ranked as Poppy and I died because the cho refused to ****in get in there when we clearly have the better lane. I would wall-stun and he would just last hit the minions. I was like "WTF CHO?" xD!

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 9:03am | Report
I simply judge EU vs. US by high ELO matches. The only players that I think are amazing in EU are Wickd and nRated. Other than that the rest are just good players, but not amazing therefore the competition in their matches are not too high. When I look at US I see a lot more teams that have alot more amazing players jiji, chauster, reginald, saintvicious, chaox, the odd one, etc.. then we seem to have much more tournaments more often with teams like CLG, solomid, rock solid, and the sorts battling it out. Maybe I just haven't watched enough EU streams but everytime there is a match up like the link I posted previously (CLG vs. WHALE) the EU teams just get stomped.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Yea, I hope top EU players get more competitive. I don't think there's any gap in skill in the lower elos though, but who knows..
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 1:40pm | Report
sooner or later you get to high elo if your good, such bs, so you have to play with scrubs ALOT of games just to get up, everyone is so bad its painful.
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 1:59pm | Report
shaco is working out for me pretty well atm. as long as the team doesnt get wiped like crazy in early game. i plan to main him in ranked.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 2:08pm | Report

shaco is working out for me pretty well atm. as long as the team doesnt get wiped like crazy in early game. i plan to main him in ranked.

Are you planning to main shaco in ranked solo que?

The biggest problem you will face, is your laner cannot solo against 2 people..

or you get counter jungled badly by beefy junglers like nunu

edit: I assume you are jungling with shaco?

its a huge risk playing shaco in ranked
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 3:10pm | Report
SONA CARRY. check lol replay thread if you want. went sona first time since she was released and the last idea of how to paly her was elemetnz stream a few days before, man shes good.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2011 9:49am | Report
almost dropped to 1300's LETS DO THIS, aiming to drop now, no use anymore

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide