Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Khazem's Season 3 stuff

Creator: Khazem November 15, 2012 3:04pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 11:10pm | Report
renekton without any doubt

fk that hero
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 11:17pm | Report
What about Garen? :o

Isn't he her hardest matchup?
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 11:27pm | Report
Garen is actually very doable if you get far enough ahead early by just playing really aggressively with a red pot. He's a nightmare to deal with once he starts getting tanky though..
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 11:37pm | Report
some more games

Game 1 I picked Lee Sin. They had already picked Renekton and I wouldn't ever knowingly pick Riven into Renekton. I was winning the lane pretty hard in cs but had a couple of bad deaths going all in and barely losing. Our team was much stronger in teamfights however and I was able to do much more than Renekton could.

Game 2, another game where I really didn't want to pick Riven into what they had already picked up (Rammus and Kassadin). Laned against Vladimir and won hard, despite a bunch of Rammus ganks. Went on to clean up most teamfights together with our Orianna who was also doing pretty well.

Game 3, back to Riven. Laned against Aatrox. Made a pretty bad mistake early on in the lane where I got a bit cocky with my red pot and tried to dive Aatrox who lived with 4 health. I still came back to win the lane pretty hard from then on and was able to crush the enemy back line in every teamfight.

Game 4. The game where I win my lane the hardest is the game I lose. Was against Darius and dominated him from the start with an early level 2 red pot cheese. Zoned him out from creeps for the majority of the laning phase untill at one point I doubled his cs (160 vs 80 at 18 minutes~). Bottom lane was getting destroyed by what I'm assuming was a smurf Corki (match history full of wins with really high KDA, low amount of games played on the account) and our mid lane was having trouble with the enemy Ahri as well. In teamfights, despite being pretty big, I wasn't able to do much as I was the focus of Ahri's DFG combo and every single exhaust from the support.

LP gains are still around 6-7 a game, so am slowly climing to 100 lp. Currently at 45.

oh and apparently my MMR is pretty good right now:

If I can keep up a decent record, getting that 100 lp shouldn't be too difficult.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 5:24pm | Report

Passed 50 lp now. Being my first game in 2 days I played the laning phase pretty bad, but I was able to comfortably outfarm Shen and keep him under his turret so he couldn't really go anywhere with his ultimate.
In teamfights I was able to just kill everything together with LeBlanc.

We did nearly throw it at one point when 3 people on my team died near middle while I was pushing top, but Aatrox and me were able to fend off the baron killing 4 of them (though had I played this correctly this should've been an easy pentakill).
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 6:00pm | Report

Finally getting more manly lp gains.

Enemy team first picked Riven so I picked the next most comfortable champion. Won lane from the start and snowballed it pretty hard. Mid lane won as well and their Jayce DC'd for a while. Thanks to some good roaming from Orianna and Aatrox we managed to salvage a bot lane that was slightly behind and so we just came out far ahead overall.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 6:42pm | Report

Pretty tough lane. I got first blood on Renekton after a very close level 1 fight, barely surviving because of the fort pot. However, I pretty much had to base right away knowing eve could show up at any time and I only had like 100 health, so I lost a ton of experience. Came back to lane level 2 to level 3 with my wave still under his tower.
Even though I had placed a pink ward, Eve showed up and literally sat there for 2-3 minutes completely zoning me out. Because I was still level 2, they just straight up dove me, causing me to miss even more exp.
Because Evelynn spent so much time top though, Amumu was able to make a lot of stuff happen and both our bottom and mid lane got pretty far ahead.
I got back into the game not much later after a few very nice counterganks by Amumu and eventually was able to 1v1 Renekton again.

Because everyone else was already ahead of their team, we won every teamfight and they surrendered pretty quickly.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 6:52pm | Report
DIAMOND HYPE

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 7:43pm | Report

I don't want to talk about this game........

also ranked queues disabled for the patch oigjrzoeh

my jimmies right now..
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 7:59am | Report
Khazem wrote:

I don't want to talk about this game........

also ranked queues disabled for the patch oigjrzoeh

my jimmies right now..

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide