Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Khazem's Season 4 Things

Creator: Khazem November 16, 2013 10:05pm
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2014 4:11pm | Report

my first ranked game playing the best hero in the game
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2014 4:58pm | Report
so you resorted to getting oxide to carry you eh
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2014 5:03pm | Report
m8 no he was only slowing me down taking all my jungle
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 1:50pm | Report

Damn I felt like I played really well this game. Destroyed the Renekton in lane and got some good picks on Yasuo to get Leblanc back in the game, but our teamcomp just kinda sucked to be honest. We had pretty much no waveclear to deal with their siege and I had no front line so without flash I had no hope of getting onto Caitlyn and even if I did I'd have to deal with their entire team focusing me.

also something to note, this is the first time I have ever seen a LeBlanc not only lose but utterly destroyed by a Yasuo 1v1. I'm not really sure what to say about that lol.

I'm pretty sure this account is cursed ._. no matter what I do I cannot win a game on this account, not even vs platinum players which is what my mmr on this account is down to. Really sad.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 2:16pm | Report
It was cursed to fall into the abyss the day Werster quit Pokemon. Only the holy urn of the gods can cleanse away the darkness and restore the true power of KevinTurtle. You must undertake this quest my son, for it is your only hope. Believe in the KevinTurtle and you shall overcome.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 2:35pm | Report

log on other account

play horribly

win

???
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 2:36pm | Report
well yeah or you could just do that
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 2:37pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

It was cursed to fall into the abyss the day Werster quit Pokemon. Only the holy urn of the gods can cleanse away the darkness and restore the true power of KevinTurtle. You must undertake this quest my son, for it is your only hope. Believe in the KevinTurtle and you shall overcome.

I just lost all my faith in the KevinTurtle just like Werster did. How can I believe in it if not even the KevinTurtle god himself does?
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 3:47pm | Report

The best champion in the game has fallen. I did crush the LeBlanc in lane pretty hard but without ignite I don't really have kill potential on her. Once the laning phase was over and with Vi/bot lane being as fed as they were, I'd just get Vi ulted every fight and die. RIP

and then the next game this happened.

got wickd's smurf on my team but it didn't even matter. I played Lee Sin support (cause why the hell not) and crushed bottom lane. Rengar ran around and killed everyone as well and then Wickd killed the Renekton a bunch of times. Didn't have a single death on the team untill the very end.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 4:21pm | Report

Wickd giveth and Wicked taketh away.

Laning against Swain was rough, did get the first blood but got zoned pretty badly as the lane went on. In teamfights we were never really grouped properly so they were able to pick us off with the Khazix/Aatrox.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide