Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Khazem's Season 4 Things

Creator: Khazem November 16, 2013 10:05pm
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2014 12:34pm | Report
Damn you beat me to it!

Failed my dia promos twice now, hopefully i'll be 3rd time lucky like yourself.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 10:20am | Report

and this, my childeren, is why you should take a break when you're going on tilt
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2014 2:06pm | Report
I feel your pain. I was 1 game off going to diamond 4, then dropped straight to diamond 5 0lp

11 loses in a row.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2014 1:21pm | Report
Alright time to stop slacking and start trying to climb again. I haven't really had the chance to play a lot of solo queue this season, having to deal with all kinds of internet/computer/client issues and in between that playing mostly team ranked (which is now also over) so I'm going to start taking solo queue a bit more serious again and to start off I'm gonna bump this thread to give myself a bit more motivation to play.

Currently both my accounts are in diamond 5 with average mmr's. My champion pool is still pretty much the same though I can't help but feel like my Riven games have been getting more and more difficult lately so I'm probably gonna look to play a couple other champions as well.
For now, at the very least, I just want to get back to where I left off last season (diamond 2 70~ lp) and then see where I can go from there.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2014 8:32am | Report
GL on that.
I just went into a slump and taking a break from rankeds until the meta gets kinda sorted out lol...
TAKE ALL MY ZEAL!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2014 1:06pm | Report

I think I may have found my new ticket to the Elo train...
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2014 3:04pm | Report

I feel your pain. I was 1 game off going to diamond 4, then dropped straight to diamond 5 0lp

11 loses in a row.

You're lucky it was only one division. I lost 11 in a row and dropped from Gold I (~80LP) to III.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2014 3:34pm | Report

season 4 continues to be really rough for me

at this point I'm not sure if I'm just playing a lot worse than I was in season 3 or if I just have to kind of wait for my luck to turn.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2014 3:47pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

season 4 continues to be really rough for me

at this point I'm not sure if I'm just playing a lot worse than I was in season 3 or if I just have to kind of wait for my luck to turn.

was kinda both for me ;~;
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2014 11:08am | Report

went 4-0 against Irelia in lane within 10 minutes DESPITE being late to my lane cause of a client crash - missing the entire first wave, but vs a double exhaust, a legendary lucian and Lee Sin and Alistar's CC it wouldn't have mattered one bit how fed I was.
After getting my 4th kill on irelia and pushing all the way to their inner turret, I decided to start roaming to try and help my team who were 0-14 in their 4v4 but with an Alistar doing nothing but making sure I can't get in the fight there was simply nothing I could have done.

This was after a game where all our lanes won, got drawn out because of split push and despite being incredibly far ahead losing because of the most ridiculous backdooring/splitpushing I have ever witnessed.

I don't know what to do anymore. I can't believe/accept that my skill has gone down THIS much in only a couple of months but I guess since I'm consistently losing there's not much else that can be wrong. I have lost all my motivation and am probably giving up for the season, at least not going to do any more serious attempts to climb the ladder.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide