Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Koksei D Panda's Solo-/Duo-/Teamranked Thread

Creator: koksei September 18, 2012 5:36am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 2:17pm | Report

Yea, I had a variety of dcs, 1000 Elo players who got lucky on a few games, and people just going 0-10 (surprisingly 3 games in a row I had people going 0-10 in lane). Fun stuff.

yeah will eventually come upon us as well.
I had way too much of dis **** last season - probably compensation right now ^.^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 2:21pm | Report
Yea, well you're lucky that you didn't get it during your placements :P Already placed pretty high so you're kinda set for the season =D

but anyway, gj and gl on your journey ahead =D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 3:15pm | Report
Sooo haven't played more yet - still 11/1, 1767.
I was busy now Khazem is busy so I'll take a break for some days and try to improve my supporting in general - ward coverage, enemy wards/CDs/Summomers etc. I obviously die this before as well but sometikes you just forget to and I want it to get "used" to it, like doing it without even thinking about it - getting into routine :P

The thing I am really Good at right now is exhausting + zoning + making calls :P

The only thing I need to "cure" Khazem of is taric, he is so scurred of him :( :D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 3:37pm | Report
I told you it's not fear, it's respect

>:l
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 5:57am | Report
Khazem wrote:

I told you it's not fear, it's respect

>:l

a bit too much respect :d
do it aphromoo style:
"JUST **** HIM UP"

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 6:02am | Report
Yeah, do it Aphromoo style Koksei: play Taric. Taric deserves all the respects.
"Secretly I think Joe is an evil genius."
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 6:13am | Report
BarbJ wrote:

Yeah, do it Aphromoo style Koksei: play Taric. Taric deserves all the respects.

I can't .. like not at all, dunno why - when I actually duoed with sjoemieh a while back I actually kinda led him and said everything he should do for the first few matches so I know what to do but when I play him I feel useless like sheet, same goes for nunu :P

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 7:18am | Report
Played with 3gnatus since Khazem wants to get his main up in elo now ^.^

Game 1:

Poppy vs. Cho'Gath
Malphite vs. Maokai
Vladimir vs. Fizz
Leona (me) + Miss Fortune (3gn) vs. Draven + Taric

Sidenote:
People actually give us the botlane even tho they want to play ADC, quite nice :P

Game began rather weird, with an engage that ended 3 for 2 in our favor, 3gnatus got 1 kill
and Poppy got 2 out of it, which was really good.

Laning Phase was rather boring, Draven Taric is a rather difficult lane but we came out ahead and thanks to the early kill from the invade we were able to pressure them.
We kinda just ****ed up dat Taric (U SEE DAT KHAZEM?:D) and Draven got Exhausted so he couldn't do **** either. Even tho we had quite a great advantage already we didn't really pressure too hard on champion kills but rather zoned them.
Then Malphite got 6, I cleared wards, he ganked twice + shove into tower = completely crushed bot.

Meanwhile our Poppy was completely destroying toplane being 4/0/1 at around 15minutes (diamond poppy op), while we were lucky on one lane our Mid completely fed, and Fizz was sth. like 5/0 as well.

We then went roaming since Vladimir was still getting ****ed, we eventually picked up Fizz quite often which made him rage at their 0/10 botlane, I only died once, they full focused me, dunno why lol. And Miss Fortune went for Guardian Angel directly after Bloodthirster so Fizz wouldn't be able to oneshot her.

I bought an oracle and warded the **** outta them and we picked up dozens of kills in the jungle, after that we eventually pressured objectives and poppy was just fed like ****, so was 3gnatus --> legendary by minute 25-30 :P --> WIN

Game 2:

Irelia vs. Teemo
Lee Sin vs. Shaco
Orianna vs. Lux
Blitzcrank (me) + Graves (3gn) vs. Vayne + Nunu & Willump

Sidenote: We got bot again even tho someone else wanted adc ^.^

Due to the smiteless red we gave Lee Sin we arrived in lane late and actually missed 1/2 minions, rather ******ed since you should have an advantage on bot when being blue (Golems), well kinda didn't matter at all we just completely committed on dat Nunu & Willump - for what ever reason he was squishy as ****, probably GP10 seals + quints.

--> Mid & Top were about even all game long.

Their Shaco just utterly failed and did exactly nothing this game, dunno what he did tbh.

With that early kill on Nunu we just zoned the **** outta them and once I actually landed a grab they died instantly. This went on long enough to make Graves 6/0, Shaco did like 1 gank and just could not get in range :P

3gnatus was sleeping when Lee Sin and Blitzcrank(me) did the divings, and actually got Vayne due to a max range flashgrab - feels so good to hit them ^.^

Uhh.. we eventually picked up all dragons and roamed to just crush all their hopes, Teemo went semi afk when I just went top to zone him and we took 2 of his turrets without anyone coming.
Surrender came at 20 - we 100% carried dat game :)

W/L: 13/1

Current ELO: 1837
Top Rating: 1837

--> 6/0 Leona :3

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 9:49am | Report
lol...that's just unreal.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2012 3:24pm | Report

lol...that's just unreal.

YA, the amount of ****s the enemies did not give to try to stop us getting fed really is :D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide