Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

LoK | Vavena's Season 2-3 Competative Games...

Creator: Vavena September 15, 2012 3:49pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 2:05pm | Report

Recent Ranked 5's on LoK

Teal Kitty (Taric) says:
"Game starts off with Vladimir sitting in top tribrush and giving up first blood like a noob because they walked through our unguarded wraiths and came from the golem area. Fruyti (Peach) leaves mid alot, gets behind, Zyra gets random kills early from our jungler and noob mid. Our botlane got wrecked because there was too much poke and their level six wombo combo instakilled Ezreal. The game was 100% over when Zyra got a triple kill because someone (noob mid) wanted to kill Sona with Oracle's Elixir."

Teal Kitty (Sona) says:
"Not much to say about this game. Jungler did work and their solos and jungle died repeatedly. Maokai's ulti ( Vengeful Maelstrom) is really broken..."

Teal Kitty (Sona) says:
"They send their botlane top to 1v2 Shen and fail to deny him as much as they could have. Olaf did poorly bot and was, for the most part, too low for Nocturne to gank without him dying. Ryze crushed Ahri mid 1v1, but was camped by Nocturne once he was got 6. Ahri died in almost every gank by her Nocturne. Our botlane snowballed and we won every fight. Maokai ulti ( Vengeful Maelstrom) should get nerfed."

Teal Kitty (Sona) says:
"Not sure about this game. Amumu ganked mid and burns Orianna's Flash the first time. Orianna gets ganked again very shortly after and dies...noob. Their Alistar Ezreal botlane failed to kill a Sona lane (LOLOL) repeatedly and simply lost lane. Several random skirmishes midgame went in our favor and we practically won every teamfight."

Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 6:50pm | Report
Commentary?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 7:21pm | Report
Commentary takes forever = =

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 7:22pm | Report
Summarized commentary.

"This **** went good, I'm an amazing player. Sivir counters the **** out of Ezreal. **** Varus"

Did I get it right?
True love is found only in yourself.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 7:31pm | Report
K we add commentary now! Might edit a few past games :)

Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 8:06pm | Report
Anna: good girl! Makes threads interesting :-)

Lugi: you are letting her off easy. She needs to do a minute by minute for every lane yo!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 8:15pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Anna: good girl! Makes threads interesting :-)

Lugi: you are letting her off easy. She needs to do a minute by minute for every lane yo!

Yeah I know.. I was always lazy about it so I'm making Teal do it >:D
Crows foot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 8:28pm | Report
Evul Anna being bossy!

Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 8:34pm | Report

Recent Ranked 5's on LoK

Teal Kitty (Sona) says:
"At lv 1 we missed an easy kill on Alistar because some people were too scared to hit him. Alistar lv 2 ganked top and failed the first time, but then came back and killed Vladimir (MEANWHILE Maokai AT WOLVES AFTER RED...or maybe he went back to wolves after wraiths, but I don't think his jungling was that slow). After killing top, Alistar came mid and Ahri gets hit by a Morgana snare and died. Botlane was alright, Graves died to Ezreal to kill ( Sona). Later on I died to Graves for free because I was looking at shop. Jayce simply destroyed Vladimir because of Alistar ganks. Maokai had 0 influence on the game. Very one sided."

Teal Kitty (Sona) says:
"Game started off with Ahri, Sona, and Ezreal camping a brush on the left side of purple team's blue. Cho'Gath face-checked and is taken down to 100 hp before flashing over to blue. Ahri and Sona instinctively Flash after him, but his team was on the other side in blue brush. Ahri was able to kill Cho'Gath for firstblood but Sona died to enemy team while Ahri escaped. Hecarim ganked mid lv 2 and killed Ahri. Later he ran down to botlane after we killed Taric. At botlane, he first killed Ezreal, then towerdove Maokai]. Killing [[Maokai gave him lv 6 and he instantly put a point into it and used it to kill Sona and escape, making him 4-0. His peak was 7-0, but teamfights began to go in our favor. Ezreal stole 2nd dragon which helped very much. The most game changing teamfight was at mid when we aced them. Jayce went from 0-3 to 4-3 in this fight. We won by simply being stronger then them. Their super tanky teamcomp relied on Sivir doing at least 60% of their dmg, but she died easily in every fight. Yorick also had poor ulties in which the ghost would die before Sivir did."

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 8:39pm | Report
Want me to shoutcast your games and then upload and post them?

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide