Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 10:30pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

How do you die 5 times against no one?

If you're playing with and against AI in a custom game, their stats are not displayed in the end-game screen, only the human players.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Reo Kawamura
<Member>
Reo Kawamura's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2013 11:48pm | Report

And btw guys am thinking of adding in the following champs to my pool, what ur opinons on them and do u think i should get them?

The champs are as follows:

Jarvan IV (new jungler to go with Hercarim and Skarner
Ahri - new mid to replace talon
Nocturne - bit of a wildcard pick here, as iv always wanted to buy him but not sure how i would play him or where.
Zed - Seem powerful and i hear plays like talon.

Jarvan is good.
Don't replace Champions, add others to your champ pool. But Ahri is melting into my pool too.
Nocturne? Well he isn't actually broken op op, and he takes a good amount of skill to play. But, he excels in the Jungle... But I believe he can Top-Lane to a certain extent, too.
Zed? He doesn't play like Talon, he is way safer, and can afford to build some tankiness, yet he can STILL one-shot anybody on Map, give or take a 5K HP Tank with 200+ Armour.
Also, Zed is REALLY DIFFICULT.
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 12:12am | Report
Depending on the build zed can be useful after his burst, nocturne is really strong in bronze coz everyone ***** themselves when that ult goes off and he is good duelist toplane but better jungle, Jarvan is god tier jungle but 1 wrong ult can break a game finally, Ahri is a great pick for mid and has amazing snowball potential, she is however, pretty difficult to play correctly but is a great counter to mids like tf, brand and many others that can't face her mobility.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 2:49am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

If you're playing with and against AI in a custom game, their stats are not displayed in the end-game screen, only the human players.

I see. Haven't played against bots in forever (not even coop vs AI, let alone custom bots which are even worse), but I thought it'd show :P

It's still practically as if you're dying vs no one, to be fair, but yeah, guess he was towerdiving a bit too much :3

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 6:09am | Report

tower dives?

1 death to the bots the other 4 to towers....i got a bit too brave and dived in a few times trying to pick up kills early game when i was on low HP (need to stop that i know).
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 6:12am | Report
If you tower dive vs. custom bots (who have no runes or masteries, don't use defensive summoners, and never fight back when low) and still die, you need to reevaluate your tower dive decisions.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 6:18am | Report
Satella wrote:

If you tower dive vs. custom bots (who have no runes or masteries, don't use defensive summoners, and never fight back when low) and still die, you need to reevaluate your tower dive decisions.

I know lol, i got a tad carried away. And btw they do take defensive summoners spells, i defo saw a Barrier on the bot Xin lol. (they also take heal, while not that great i know its still a defensive spell of a sort).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 8:55am | Report

I know lol, i got a tad carried away. And btw they do take defensive summoners spells, i defo saw a Barrier on the bot Xin lol. (they also take heal, while not that great i know its still a defensive spell of a sort).

You're talking about custom games here. You can only run Beginner bots in custom matches, meaning that their summoner spells don't mean anything because Beginner bots don't use any summoners, only Intermediates do that.

Yeah, normally when I first test a champion in customs (which I do rarely) I end up with anywhere between 40 to 60 kills and no deaths.

It's not really reliable to go off of no matter what your score is... since bots suck and they're just there to feed you... so you end up being able to kill all of them no matter what they do.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 9:09am | Report
*insert sad face here* ugh why do i post these things lol. Ok i get it am a noob, am really unskilled and i basically suck at this game cos i died once to a bot and didnt score over 30 kills....right i get it people.

Love nut shells xD.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 10:23am | Report
I don't know how I said that 0_0. I usually die once in every bot match because I'm an idiot that does stupid turret dives and then gets snared or stunned and dies from it LOL.

You already said that you turret dove and died over and over.

Customs I seem to die less because I don't dive 5 of them with no humans barely ever :/ They tend to all ult on you when you do that funny enough...

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide