Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 2:55pm | Report
you didnt i was taking the piss out of my self and how i was feeling lol sorry about that.....the internet is a hard place to get some things across to other people.

LOL that may be the case but i do find that if u escape from a gank or a fight and just go into the nearest grass the bots will leave u alone (happend a few times to me in that game) not sure if that is a glitch or just bot stupidy tbh.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 3:31pm | Report

you didnt i was taking the piss out of my self and how i was feeling lol sorry about that.....the internet is a hard place to get some things across to other people.

LOL that may be the case but i do find that if u escape from a gank or a fight and just go into the nearest grass the bots will leave u alone (happend a few times to me in that game) not sure if that is a glitch or just bot stupidy tbh.

Bots are hilarious. When they do follow you into the bushes on low hp, I just kill them lol. Some of their scripting is too easy to abuse :P... like attacking them at your turret to get them to attack you and die to the turret x_x

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 4:05pm | Report
i know, they should really update them to make them more challenging lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 4:24pm | Report

i know, they should really update them to make them more challenging lol

They used to be way smarter around the time they were released... you should Youtube "Riot vs. Bots". Those bots do things that the bots these days never do (mainly pointing to the Soraka vs Olaf fight and the bots tanking the turret to take it down).

Supposedly, they got nerfed after a bit though... they were too hard for most players in the '09 LoL, they should bring them back :P

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 4:32pm | Report
1jamie50 wrote:

They used to be way smarter around the time they were released... you should Youtube "Riot vs. Bots". Those bots do things that the bots these days never do (mainly pointing to the Soraka vs Olaf fight and the bots tanking the turret to take it down).

Supposedly, they got nerfed after a bit though... they were too hard for most players in the '09 LoL, they should bring them back :P

I was playing at that time and Riot were completely bsing with that video. They were slightly improved in that they would actually swap lanes and group, but still no threat to anyone who was trying even a little bit. They fixed that match to make the AI look good, basically.

Not trying to brag or anything but a year or two ago I played a custom 1v5 just for the hell of it and won with 50/0/0 with Riven. That's how much custom bots suck, unless there was some massive improvement since then.
1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2013 5:55pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I was playing at that time and Riot were completely bsing with that video. They were slightly improved in that they would actually swap lanes and group, but still no threat to anyone who was trying even a little bit. They fixed that match to make the AI look good, basically.

Not trying to brag or anything but a year or two ago I played a custom 1v5 just for the hell of it and won with 50/0/0 with Riven. That's how much custom bots suck, unless there was some massive improvement since then.

There wasn't and supposedly I'm wrong :O

Riot, why you try to hype ppl so they play bots? :P

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 9:09am | Report
Wow recantly learnt two things to help you climb a little in B5...Play Teemo top lane or when possible play top lane Malphite (or as a support lol)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 9:24am | Report

Not going to upload that much till i reach i higher level of ranked, so there wont be much posting from me in here for awhile unless its a game like this.

That Tryndamere carried us so hard it was epic ^^. The other teams Zed trolled cos he was fed up of his team and there Teemo rage quit at around the 20 minute mark cos he was fed up of there Jayce. Bronze 5 never changing for you xD.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 4:40pm | Report
Hey guys is anyone else here having problems logging into LoL atm? iv been trying for about an hour and a half now to log in but i keep having login error come up everytime.

Iv tried and done a few of the recomended fixes on the LoL support page but nothing has worked...not sure what the problem is now.

Dont really want to have to reinstall LoL again as it takes forever on my PC to reinstall this damn game.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Reo Kawamura
<Member>
Reo Kawamura's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 10:15pm | Report
You've got to post our game.
Or I will do it myself. Just on this Blog.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide