Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 8:17am | Report
just discovered that late afternoon is a BAD time to play two quick games of ranked lol...lost them both due to afkers... =/ me sad.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2013 2:37pm | Report
The time is near..the end of season 3 is close and everyone is making a final push to try and get at least a tier higher before the end...

So why dont i join in lol.

-Aim, get to B4...at a push and some luck B3 but B4 will do.

-How am going to do it?, play ranked like mad...

wish me luck lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 7:58pm | Report

Played a few games before this with reo..i will let him post those up on his own blog but withot going into details...we lost all 3 lol.

So i went solo for this game, and bam, first time iv play jungle Hecarim in ages and i win a game lol, and even got 20LP ^^. As am sure u can see, the bans in this game were not very normal bronze V bans as both Kassadin and Blitzcrank were left unbanned with the other team picked up for there first and second picks...thought the game would be a pretty quick loss but i was proven wrong lol.

I believe i must have done ok, as no one complained at me, i did not die that much and the Yorick player added me at the end lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2013 8:41pm | Report
triforce is much better on hecarim than iceborn gauntlet nowadays, id go for that instead, and also go for randuins omen, sunfire is still good but i prefer randuins specially with a team with ashe ww and gp on it so you can slow their AS
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 8:22am | Report
thanks for the tips Dillbutt64 ^^ i will use them next time.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 8:52am | Report
I actually doubt the iceborn vs triforce part. Investing 3.6k gold in an item with only offensive stats is a bit meh on any jungler.
SteppenKat
<Member>
SteppenKat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 9:02am | Report
Triforce is a bit too expensive for a jungler, though if you get a very huge lead you could try to build it as a second item. I think your items were good, though you may have lacked some MR (but I guess Kassadin didn't bother in trying to hit you).

Try to increase that winratio! Play the champions you're good with. :)
Support Main and ADC Apprentice.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 9:40am | Report
SteppenKat wrote:

Triforce is a bit too expensive for a jungler, though if you get a very huge lead you could try to build it as a second item. I think your items were good, though you may have lacked some MR (but I guess Kassadin didn't bother in trying to hit you).

Try to increase that winratio! Play the champions you're good with. :)

Ugh confusing people lol, so no to thr triforce unless i have a good lead going on, in which case build triforce over iceborn. Right you are then ^^.

Yeah i was a bit lacking in MR but as u said there Kassadin never attacked me unless he had no one else to aim for (he was always aimming for Hemi first then would go for Yorick).

Yeah i know lol, my win/lose ratio is **** lol...
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

SteppenKat
<Member>
SteppenKat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2013 9:48am | Report
The problem about Triforce is that it doesn't make you tanky and junglers have less gold than laners. This means that your purchases must be more cost-efficient and each item you buy should be rather cheap or very cost-efficient.

So when I mean that Tri isn't good unless you have a lead, I mean that it takes a long time to build and you need something that makes you tanky after, so if you try to build a Triforce when you're behind, you'll get even more behind because it's not really what a jungler like Hecarim needs - he wants to be tanky to be able to do some engagements, and only damage if he's very ahead (because levels and having level advanatage make you also tanky and more painful).
Support Main and ADC Apprentice.
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2013 8:05pm | Report

Sooo my 4th ranked game since i said i was going to start playing ranked heavly....i got side tracked helping a mate out who got his account hack.

Anyhow lost my game before this as a top lane Teemo...guess i desever to lose that given the champ i took lol.

Then game to this, not sure why but recantly iv been playing a LOT of support Soraka and so far i have done pretty well, as u can see from this.

I helped our Draven become so fed it was funny, died a few times to allow him to escape from ganks ect but it was worth it as he became a monster lol. There Ashe rage quit saying in the cross chat that me and draven were cheating leaving the other team 4v5 against a massively fed draven who was going 3v1 and winning lol. They held us off for a time but in the end we were able to just push them down after we got the baron buff.

(Notes)

*I did ward, just at the end there i didnt buy any wards cos it was already game over so i didnt borther with any.

*+2 honorables and 4 teamwork honors.....NEVER had that before while playing support lol.

*Not given up playing Zyra, she is still my main support but for some games am going to take Soraka more often now, i just find her to be more useful atm defo down here in B5.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide