Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2013 10:25am | Report
Game 2 duo with reo:

I got to jungle this game, so picked Hecarim and pretty glad i did. All the lanes went well (Reo rampage again lol). Ganked lanes when possible, tho maybe should have ganked top lane a tad more early game. Got the dragon twice, even got a few kills from a few people.

Towards the end there Leona went into some sort of rage mode and sold all her items lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2013 10:56am | Report
Played another game with reo before i went to bed and we lost it, i was ADC with Ashe but i did really badly (like 1-14-7) and just got hammered, made a load of bad plays and yeah should have listern to Reo about quitting and not trying to play when ur half asleep/half high on coffee.

Forgot to screenshot it but am hoping reo did, if he has i will borrow his copy to upload it here in a edit.

(now on 58 LP again -_-)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2013 6:23pm | Report

First time Duo queue ranked with my scfpride and his amazing support but not support Teemo.

I took Sivir for the first time in ranked in awhile cos iv started playing her again a bit since her update, i did ok this game but was not that impressed with any of my end scores lol.

Oh after this game Scfpride got into Bronze 1 !

Also iv been halloween shopping....xD
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2013 6:32pm | Report
Made the silly mistake of playing two late night ranked games in a row....without coffee.

Game 1 - Pick Sivir again as i got to adc, went against a Miss Fortune and Nunu & Willump bot lane and got hammered badly...our jungle never ganked, then our top started flaming everyone, then our mid AFKed and yeah it all went down hill fast. Game ended at like 22 minutes in.

1-9-14 end score (my "support" Nidalee kept kill stealing me)

Game 2 - Mid lane for this one, picked Morgana as i got her ghost bride skin as a random gift!. Went up against a Xerath (there last pick) in lane and we traded farm for farm for most of it (we ended the laning part 2-1 to him due to a gank from there jungle catching me when i had over pushed my lane). Game then slowly turned against us after a very good start as our team started fighting, tho we were able to drag the game out for a hour before we finally got smashed in.

2-8-13 end score, i made a few poor aimmed skillshots which missed me getting more kills annoyingly...would have ended on like 6 kills if they had not missed.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2013 6:38pm | Report

LOL epic turn around in this game by me and Jax. After a super poor early and mid game, i was able to spilt push down there whole bot lane (all 3 towers) in 1 push when there team went all top and didnt come down fast enough to stop me! (ok i did die a few seconds after getting the 3rd tower)

While our Jax who had gone 2-6 down against there Teemo in top lane was able to get back into the game after scoring a penta kill in a 5v5 team fight near the baron, which just set him off on a roll as he powered thought pretty much anyone after that!.

This is a game we really should not have won, but we got lucky and were able to turn it around late game.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 1:49pm | Report
Large game update incoming in the next few hours, played over 9 ranked games last 2 days and reach promo into B4 but lost all 3 games due to a AFK, a troll and bad luck. Now back down on around 25LP from 100LP =/.

Also got 2 Nocturne (normal) games to upload which are the best iv played with him yet.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 2:10pm | Report

Ok going to start off with the Nocturne games just to get them out of the way.

This games is the best i have had in a long long time, at one point i was 11-2-13 before i got a bit careless and got killed twice for no real good reason -_-.

Highlights of this game:

1- Getting a first blood double kill in a counter top gank on there Tryndamere and Elise

2- Scoring a triple kill in a 3v1 at the dragon when there Fizz, Kha'Zix and Draven trapped me there when i was 8-1 up, killed all 3 of them with 90HP left (thanks to a well timed Soraka ulti).

3- Killing there Elise 3 times in the early/mid game when she tried to counter jungle me by stealing my red buff.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 2:16pm | Report

And game 2, while not as good as my other game, this one was really fun and close. Was able to keep my deaths down to only 3 (tho had a few VERY lucky escapes) and was able to help the rest of my team get kills as early game we were not doing so well and were losing ground pretty badly, but we were able to turn it around and i feel i did well in helping us do that.

Oh and i hate Fiddlesticks
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 5:40am | Report

Quick normal game post here, epic top lane game with Kayle while duoing with a friend.

Game was close the whole way though, tho i destoryed there top lane Fizz from the start which caused there jungle Master Yi to come and focus on my lane a lot, which saw him die to me as well more often than not which just helpped get me more fed than i already was.

By the time i was on 10 kill i was just destroying anyone that came near me, and due to my Ulti i was able to go 3v1 at the baron late game and own with a baron steal to boot lol. I love this champ :D
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2013 5:44am | Report
Ok time for that ranked game update i said i was going to do...Note this is not compleat, i forgot to screen shot a load of games inbetween these games. Might play 1 or two more just to see in the end of the season.

Duoing with my friend scfpride to help him get his promo, i did poorly i admit as i became more of a damage support than a adc mid/late game. But hey we won lol.

There was also no major drama in this game for once!.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide