Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2013 8:13pm | Report
5th game with noctrne now and it still not going that well tbh....think my totals are
Kills:9
deaths:30+
Assists: 27

Think i might drop him as im finding him really hard to play and just go back to Hecarim, Aatrox and Skarner.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2013 10:11pm | Report
post some screenshots and tell me how youre using him and i can help you to use him better
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2013 7:06am | Report
sure thing man, i will hit up a few normals when am able to log on and upload them here. ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2013 9:18am | Report

Support Soraka game again, was last pick so didnt really have a choice lol.

This game to be fair was a lucky win as Ezreal was afk for pretty much 80% of this game leaving me to solo bot most of the early game (its how i got two kills lol). A said from that our top lane Malphite dominated his lane against Dr. Mundo and or mid lane Garen (troll pick) did not do as badly against there Morgana as i thought he would lol.

The other team started fighting between themselves which allowed us to push there mid lane down once Ezreal had stop afking and we scored an ace on them under there last mid lane tower (5-1 as Ezreal got nuked lol) which allowed us to smash into there base and score the win.

Gg all
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2013 9:30am | Report

Now this game was pure luck...

Our 4th pick, picked Lux to mid against there Talon even tho we all said not to...she then proceeded to feed talon 4 kills early game making him into a power house. I then decided to cut our loses and left lux to die cos she was not even playing save and was just trolling hard all cos we had told her not to pick lux.

So i focused on top lane where i was able to get Udyr 3-1 p against there Jax (i also picked up a kill here) before heading bot lane to help Draven and Thresh hammer bot lane which we did.

Thing they went a tiny bit against us as talon was now on 6 kills and lux finally raged quit. So we went all mid, were i was able to kill talon with 10HP left lol (then killed by a spear from Nidalee -_-). We then started pushing mid lane and for some reason the other team started fighting between each other which allowed us to push into there base without much trouble (we got all 3 towers and the inhib in one push) before they forced us back.

There talon then rage quit, after saying his team was the biggest idiots he has ever played with in the cross chat, there Jax then went top lane to try and spilt push but we igorned him and went all mid again where we easiler over ran nidalee, Yi and Tristana to score the win.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 2:19pm | Report

Lost a game before this due to two people AFKing which annoyed me as we really should have won that. Then onto this one.

Game started well....then Fizz started fighting with our Mordekaiser for picking a AP top (even tho he was first pick) and yeah...that just lead to a lack of teamwork as everyone started fighting and despite me avoiding it at first i soon started flaming fizz as well as he had ago at me for last hitting there Lee Sin -_-. Fizz then rage quit after going from 2-0 to 2-5 and yeah the damage was done by then, as there was no teamwork despite me and mordekaiser trying to fix the mess fizz had left but the other team just snowballed us so we surrendered when they finally broke into our base (which was also when fizz rejoined the game just to say and a quote "haha noobs, told you am better than all of you"....**** much? lol.

Going to play a few normals for abit then will hit ranked up again in a few hours.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 6:50pm | Report

So after taking a small break am back on ranked, and off to a good start i believe.

Pick Garen to lane against there Aatrox after Amumu promised to gank my lane at least twice in the first 7 mintes of the game (which he did ^^).

Annoying however there Rengar was faster and ganked me first and Aatrox hit me with his Q which then lead to me dying and giving him first blood, Amumu turned up a few sconds later and calls me a noob but meh.

Then i got back into lane and by the 16th minute i had turned things around and soloed my lane 3-1 and got both the top towers down, there Ahri then ganked me from mid (there was no warning) and we were both on low health but my Ulti came off cooldown just as she ganked me so i Q+E+R her and scored my 4th and last kill lol.

I then pushed down the rest of my lane as the rest of my team smashed mid, got into there base and got the tower and the inhib then died as 3 of there team dived me lol, tho this allowed the rest of my team to push mid to the final tower and bot lane to its final tower too.

After that i picked up the 3 assists as we went all mid and ended the game by destorying everything in there base lol and getting an ace. Thing this was my quickest ranked win ever lol.

( Katarina picked up a PENTA kill for the final ace, talk about snowballing)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 6:52pm | Report
Just queue jumped (bye 3 LP lol) cos i ran into a troll from a past game whos name i remembered cos he was so pretty bad and flamed hard. (a quick check on here of my past games to make sure it was the same person).
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2013 10:39pm | Report
NOT A RANKED GAME (Normal 5v5 with randoms)

Just uploading this normal cos it was SO fun, Really fecking close game with both bases compleatly smashed up and everyone getting pretty annoyed lol nither side for about 20 minutes was able to finish a fight with enough strenght left to finish the game.

In the end we did lose but damn it was fun, and i even picks up a quadra kill at one point in a 3v5 fight ^^ (There Lux got killed by bloody Jinx stopping my penta)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2013 10:18am | Report

Duo queue with Reo here, ended up support, so went with Soraka.

Game went well, i died too much in my opinon but that was cos there Vayne and Taric were pretty good and dominated us most of the early game, but the rest of the team was able to win there lanes so it made up for it.

There Singed was pretty poor, there Diana sucked and there Nasus was annoying lol.

Matter of the the only down side to this game was Aatrox being a **** and flaming me for not warding when i had no wards lol
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide