Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lugignaf's S3 Ranked failures!

Creator: Lugignaf January 12, 2013 10:59am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 3:20pm | Report
I came because Aufust OP.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 3:59pm | Report
thanks for the assist

Game 44, August 14th

Bans: Blitzcrank, Thresh, Master Yi / Jarvan IV, Zac, Shen

Third pick, yet again, but decided to go with jungle instead of mid. Nidalee poked her nose at my blue early on and we got first blood for it. Top snowballed in Xin's favor after he got a kill or two, and so did mid in Vlad's favor. All the lanes were winning and I could have been any other jungler and we'd have still won. Being carried is nice sometimes.
True love is found only in yourself.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 4:26pm | Report

Game 45, August 30th

Bans: Blitzcrank, Amumu, Thresh / Evelynn, Master Yi, Jarvan IV

4th pick. In champ select, everyone was generally nice. Once the game started, it devolved into a huge *****torm. Fiddles came to gank top a couple times, the first getting nothing, the second I died to because I initiated it using fiddle passive to see if he was there. He was, he ulted, I died. They took my tower off that, but we got Dragon. Moving forward, my team constantly yelled at me saying how bad I was that I wasn't pushing both top and bot at the same time. They told me to push top while Jax was dead, but he revived and TP-ed top lane by the time I got there. We were far behind at this point. THe turning fight was when they went to steal our blue and Zac almost got caught. They didn't start the fight correctly and I taunted over the wall into Fiddles, and Zac followed. We killd him and zoned Vayne and Zyra away from the rest of our team while they cleaned up the Jax, since Talon had died shortly after the engage. We rushed baron and got it while fending off the 2 who tried to stop us, and then later completely snuck it again. I feel bad about this game since my team was *******s, but a win is a win.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 4:31pm | Report
hey look, that talon was using my build
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 4:39pm | Report
he lost though. the conclave will presume he sucked, for your benefit.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 4:58pm | Report
Most Talons suck these days. The days of Talon winning every lane with ease are gone. Seeker's Armguard has brought forth a new era, where only true Talon masters shall prevail by rushing Tiamat and Avarice Blade, then afk farming and abusing his ******ed mid-late game with Youmuu's + IE by using incredible mechanics and amazing skill to outplay their ******ed enemy adc mid lane opponent and get fed.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 6:04pm | Report
He did feed second kill to Ahri in lane and didn't really roam at all, even though they took down mid tower right after my top.

Yes, he was a terrible Talon.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2013 6:24pm | Report
ranked binge

More ranked. **** everything. =_=
True love is found only in yourself.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 8:25am | Report

Game 49, September 5th

Bans: Blitzcrank, Tryndamere, Vayne / Thresh, Shen, Kassadin

Only one game 'cause this was gonna be a long chain of games, but then other people pulled me away for things. Only reason I still have the bans is 'cause I saved it in the image description. :P

All I remember from this game is that Cleanse is OP vs Anivia, and I had some stupid good flashes to dodge a Malphite ult or two.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 3:58pm | Report
Ranked Binge 2

More ranked binging. As I'm really close to gold, I think I'mma stop doing writeups. In the last game, all I remember is that I had 2 really clutch 5man Nami ults to win both a Baron fight, and a turret dive. Vayne first picked Vayne, they insta-picked Cait. I picked Nami at the last second over Janna 'cause Heals>shields when you have that much of a range disadvantage.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide