Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther's Witty Thread Title

Creator: Luther3000 May 5, 2015 4:00pm
1 2 3 4 5
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 4:00pm | Report
Alright why not...

Alternative thread title: Luther Doesn't Play Ranked

Current Elo: suk
Goal Elo: less suk

Stuff I might play:

AD - Lucian, Kalista, Tristana, Jinx, Ashe
Mid - Viktor, Vladimir, Xerath
Support - Lulu, Braum, Bard
Top - no
Jungle - no

Summary so far:

I went 4-6 in placements and got placed in plat 5 anyway through some act of god. So far my season has been pretty absolutely awful and I'm losing a lot more games than I win. I haven't really been able to win lanes at low-mid platinum hard enough to transition it into carrying the game because I'm a ****ter and so the outcome generally depends a lot on jungler/team not sucking. Starting out 8-11 and I'm losing almost as much LP as I gain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 4:21pm | Report
Hey man good luck! And chin up, I'm getting +12/13 and losing 22/23 haha. Plus there's still like 5 months until the end of the Season. Plenty of time to climb! :)
I can't take back the words I never said
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 5:01pm | Report
Thanks man.

The first 2 games happened earlier today so my memory is a little foggy.

This game started out really badly because Lee did some ******** level 3 gank on bot lane, got heal and killed Alistar and then continued to show up pretty often which caused us to struggle in lane although I was always slightly ahead in cs. He also got kills in every other lane and we got pushed back to tier 2s across most of the map. At one point Alistar flashed out of a brush without moving an inch and Qd, which Sivir somehow spellshielded so yeah I'm pretty sure that guy was scripting. I'm not sure how the game turned around so much but it seemed like their team was just never really on the same page and often had people getting caught out or making bad engages. They lost practically every teamfight and Sivir completely stopped farming after laning phase, which is something people seem to do all the time on ADC in solo queue.

We pushed them back early but weren't able to get much in lane due to Morg shield and I missed a bunch of cs which put us slightly behind. When we hit our mid game power spikes we were able to start getting picks and skirmishes all over the place which put us pretty far ahead, though sadly I wasn't able to secure many kills and ended up with a ton of assists. We decided to hit the throw button and we got aced and lost baron by playing a fight badly, after which point it seemed like we were just outscaled. I couldn't damage their tanks anymore and they ended the game after a few more fights.

Caitlyn first picked AD. :c

I was slightly ahead midlane and Udyr came to gank when I was level 3 which I thought was a horrible idea but somehow it ended up getting flash and a kill because TF juked upward and then tried to turn back down towards his tower. He came again not long after TF got back and with no flash he easily died again. Every lane was ahead and I was getting strong enough to deal stupid damage. We won several fights, got the mid inhib and were incredibly far ahead but instead of ending the game while we had the chance we threw over and over again with bad dives or getting caught. I made a mistake going top when dragon was spawning and the morale of our team was pretty much dead at this point with people spamming **** like "WHY???" and "stop trying its over" in chat. Ultimately I wasn't able to do anything in the later teamfights because I was stunlocked the entire time by Sona ult, Jinx E and Vi. I barely ever managed to use W or hourglass and if I did I was already low health by the time it went off. Maybe I could've done more if I was more experienced with Vlad but our team comp was pretty goddam awful anyway.

yeah this game really sucked ****

I dunno if I'm supposed to keep posting them like this or just post match history or what please help...
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 6:57pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I dunno if I'm supposed to keep posting them like this or just post match history or what please help...

whatever u want ;o

it's ur thread

and general tips for your elo just try to get kills n snowball

when looking back at your games try to focus on your decision making (foresight as to what might happen / what you should aim for in the map). Having that situational awareness helps you understand where you should be in teamfights as well
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2015 4:01am | Report
Hey good luck man, and maybe we can duo some time!!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2015 3:45pm | Report

Highly enjoyable game, outfarmed bot lane by a lot and picked up some kills in skirmishes. I was strong enough to make the game a free win but for no reason all three randoms went on full tilt even though we were doing fine; Vi and Jayce flamed Leblanc and she went afk at like 10 minutes, only leaving the base to steal minion waves. Great people, learned a lot from this one.

I was picking before Jinx but he said he could only play AD and was begging me to let him play it so I decided to be a nice guy and support. In return he flamed me for most of the game, along with Fizz and Eve flaming bot lane in general. He was ****ing awful at AD and kept walking into Leona E range for no reason then blaming me for it, he wouldn't take free kills and couldn't cs either. Granted I wasn't playing very well either, but christ, what is wrong with people.

Lessons learned: don't ever be nice to people in champion select, start muting people at the first sign of trouble.

h e l p
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 4:09am | Report
Nice Ashe skin doe!

check out my MF guide!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 4:18am | Report
Ashe isn't on your champion roster

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2015 4:45am | Report
Ashe isn't on your champion roster

And he played her anyway? Inconceivable.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2015 7:19am | Report
What are you guys talking about Ashe is right there haha..
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide