Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Neo's ELO Tour!

Creator: utopus May 4, 2015 9:26pm
210 posts - page 17 of 21
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 1:39am | Report
Game 155

This was a much closer game that it should've been. Diana went afk during champ select, and didnt change her summoner spells after Rek'Sai said he'd be jungling. So she kinda got **** on in lane. Thankfuly, a fed Olaf top was able to carry the game for us
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 3:11am | Report
Game 156

Just an overall great game. Having played some games as Soraka, this is now how I feel when I'm supporting an ADC that's not soraka:
(start at 2:50)

Although I fed an early first blood, I was able to get Tristana a double kill early on that solidified her lead, and perpetually kept Caitlyn out of the game. We spotted Caitlyn recalling, and initiated a 5b4 following her base, which allowed us to close out the game
-

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2015 10:10pm | Report
Game 157

Smooth game. It took my duo a while to realize that taking losing trades... wasn't actually a losing trade so long as i didn't take damage, and he stayed alive. I had a couple of misplays with a late Wish once, and getting caught while typing another time, but overall a pretty smooth game. Had I not jumped 2 divisions in 1 week, I probably wouldn't have considered shooting for diamond before the season ends. Maybe this narwhal will get me to diamond. You never know!

Currently standing at Plat 3 24 LP
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2015 2:09pm | Report
Game 158

Pretty close game, as you can see from the scoreboard. One thing that I'm going to keep in mind later on is to unconditionally dodge games where my teammates lock in Nasus, because seriously the past 6 nasuses i've played with/against have all been total ****. This guy was no exception. Not only did he suck mechanically, he had no map vision. We were winning a 4v5 team fight, and he refused to TP in to help us because his 300 stack sorry *** wouldn't contribute anything. Please. It's not even that he has to deal damage. He just has to tank **** for fizz and... yeah. only really fizz. Jinx was okay, but she really didn't play much of a factor in this game.

Lane went okay. It should've gone a lot better than it did, but Lee Sin was camping us early, and Thresh ran Ignite so some amount of respect was paid. Fizz fed a fb to lee before minions spawned, but somehow came ahead of heimer with like 3 kills pre 5 minutes. I was kinda surprised, but anyways, once team fights started to get rolling, we started getting our momentum back. Fizz would catch someone, kill them, come out with 20% hp, and i'd heal him up enough for him to repeat the process.
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2015 11:17pm | Report
Game 159

This was a tame game. There was very little action in bot lane; Even though Jinx was told many times that we win trades so long as she doesn't die, and I don't get focused, she played VERY paranoid, Flashing many times when it just plain was unnecessary.
I was able to help out Vladimir and Zed make stupid plays in their solo lanes, and having them get away with it thanks to Wish though. That felt very satisfying
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2015 11:20pm | Report
Game 160

This was also a very interesting game. Bot lane was pretty calm for the most part, although blitz and I sorta won bot. He had some heat seeking hooks that really set the game back in motion. This blitz had a 75% win rate over 50 games, so it was pretty nice to carry with someone who really knew their champion.
Ahri and Garen got fed off their solo laners a TON though, so I think that my win was largely free thanks to their success. It gets me worried about the games to come where my solo laners lose lane T,T

I'm pretty happy with the progress i've been making towards diamond. I'm starting to really think that D5 is a realistic goal to reach within the next 2 weeks
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 12:09pm | Report
Game 161

What a ****ty game. Soraka and I won lane. HARD. It was like, 70 cs to 16 at one point. Unfortunately, Malzahar got really far ahead of Kassadin and would instakill anyone on our team with a rotation of spells. Jinx wasn't very good either. I'm a little annoyed that her stats sheet reflect her doing so well when Gnar, Malzahar, and Rek'Sai REALLY carried the game hard for her
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 2:20pm | Report
Game 162

The Vayne i was supporting was OK. We were winning lane, but Ekko did this annoying brush gank, and thanks to Zilean's speed boost, we couldn't react well, even if the gank was telegraphed.
Our mid lane lost lane, and our top lane REALLY lost lane. This set us back so far that the game was unwinnable
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 2:27pm | Report
Game 163

Caitlyn and I won lane bot thanks to some good outplays. Cait got a double kill, and later, a triple kill under turret. Twisted Fate also played well, so the game ended quite smoothly
-

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2015 10:00pm | Report
Game 165

Pretty sad about this game. We had the tools to win, but not the coordination. The Annie got caught out a ton, and Malphite would have ****ty ultis. I had some good saves, but a tricky catch when our opponents were contesting 4th dragon allowed them to close out the game.
-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide