Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official LCS EU Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2014 9:22am | Report
Yeah, I predict gambit to fall into relegations this season so I'd definitely do so.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2014 11:38am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Yeah, I predict gambit to fall into relegations this season so I'd definitely do so.

Rest in Pepperonis Gambit I will always love you. I hate saying it but they probably will go to relegations. The real question is who is going with them? Millenium, Wolves, and SHC all look stronger than last split, though I think the Wolves will pull through.

Do do do dee do do do
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2014 2:07pm | Report
GAMBIT won yaaaa.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 10:25am | Report
Alliance hype! Was awesome seeing Froggen play Anivia - he's such a god. Sadly didn't result in that much fantasy points :(
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 1:45pm | Report
Lol darien even on kayle you die...
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 4:14pm | Report
Still got the bonus fantasy points though. #worth

Do do do dee do do do
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 4:59pm | Report
Somewhat off topic: I'm quite salty atm about fantasy lcs. Alliance wins and fnatic loses, and look at the points:

This is just ******ed because Tabzz didn't die a single time and had a very high CS per minute (nearly equal to Rekkles). Rekkles went 4/2/4 with 601 cs because the game dragged out for so long and they had super minions pushing into them all the time...

Like seriously, game time is of such a massive influence on the points and it shouldn't be - because a stomp actually means the winning team was a lot better than their counterpart, but they get little points nearly suggesting they ****ing lost the game zzzzzzzzz............

In fact, if you want to rate based on performance purely, the shorter the game = the better the winning team's performance instead of the other way around.
Cryst4
<Member>
Cryst4's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2014 10:32pm | Report
That's why you shouldn't choose your players based on purely how good players they are, but what type of players they are. Some teams and players are much better in LCS than in Fantasy and some have it otherway around.

It's same for sport fantasys as well. Some of best players aren't good fantasy picks and some of worse players are. Also in Fantasy LCS it helps to choose your week's rotation based on what kind of match up's teams have. That's why besiedes those few best players in your team you want to be constantly dropping and adding players depending of week's match ups.
Lucorian5
<Member>
Lucorian5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Holy **** EU LCS is boring as **** O.o

A +rep is always nice, and if I helped you out, do give one (or more) of my guides a read! Feedback is very welcome, and if you liked them give them a vote!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2014 5:06am | Report
Sucks when gambit is screwed having all subs pretty much lol.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide