Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Official LCS EU Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 2:11pm | Report
I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about lol
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 2:13pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about lol

Im pretty sure i do gambit needs get there act together or they wont even be in lcs soon challenger teams look better than them atm.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 2:16pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Im pretty sure i do gambit needs get there act together or they wont even be in lcs soon challenger teams look better than them atm.

Why don't you just apply to be their coach? You seem to be an expert on high level play
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 2:46pm | Report
Cooper, the only non-LCS tops in EU that are better than Darien are Odoamne and Alex Ich, who both are contracted to the strongest challenger teams out there.

Darien obviously is very inconsistently but it's not like he is the weakest link on the team, it's just Gambit as a team being downgraded overall. Their botlane is one of the weakest in LCS and their mid isn't experienced enough to show himself as a decent mid. Please stop making comments like this unless you have anything constructive to say.

More on topic to EULCS: Fnatic is on a winning spree and they are definitely picking up their game again. They didn't have a very difficult schedule yet (Millenium was their hardest opponent in super week so far) but it seems that they finally had a critic look at their own play. Getting a coach (Araneae) definitely helped them out. Their game tomorrow vs Alliance will show how much they have improved, they are definitely looking strong. If you have the time, it's definitely going to be worth a watch!

Alliance still has 2 more games to play tomorrow which is hard, and it would definitely be impressive if they were to win them all because they are the team everyone is trying to beat. Top 5 look secure right now, it's definitely going to be an interesting fight for who gets #2, and who of the bottom teams can get #6.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 2:47pm | Report
People read his posts?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 2:55pm | Report

People read his posts?

Not on purpose, they just sometimes appear randomly when reading through the thread and then I can't help but notice what he just said.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 4:02pm | Report

People read his posts?

Considering im most active user her if not for me the site would be dead in terms of this section.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 4:06pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Considering im most active user her if not for me the site would be dead in terms of this section.

I'd rather have you shut up and let this section die out (which it won't) than to keep listening to all of your ****.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 4:19pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I'd rather have you shut up and let this section die out (which it won't) than to keep listening to all of your ****.

Ignore me then i dont see why you respond to me if you think i matter so little her.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 4:20pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Ignore me then i dont see why you respond to me if you think i matter so little her.

Quoting GMD here: People only have so much tolerance for bs

Its also hard to ignore someone who keeps spamming bs

EDIT: Also, I really couldn't care less about your comments as long as they were at least constructive to some extent. The only thing you seem to be able to do is watch lcs, notice someone dying and go QQ about him instead of having a more sophisticated thought process and the ability to think on a macrostrategic level.

In short; a bronze attitude.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide