Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official LCS EU Summer Split 2014 Discussion...

Creator: Jebus McAzn January 9, 2014 11:05am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 4:54pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Quoting GMD here: People only have so much tolerance for bs

Its also hard to ignore someone who keeps spamming bs

EDIT: Also, I really couldn't care less about your comments as long as they were at least constructive to some extent. The only thing you seem to be able to do is watch lcs, notice someone dying and go QQ about him instead of having a more sophisticated thought process and the ability to think on a macrostrategic level.

In short; a bronze attitude.

Not really dying is part of game but its how you die. Darien used to be able make his deaths mean something now he just dies for nothing that could also be his teams fault not pressuring the map. So yea its not just one player dariens playstyle only works if his team can back him up and do things.
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 5:10pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Not really dying is part of game but its how you die. Darien used to be able make his deaths mean something now he just dies for nothing that could also be his teams fault not pressuring the map. So yea its not just one player dariens playstyle only works if his team can back him up and do things.

Wait, did you mean:
a) Dying is not really a part of the game.
b) Not really, dying is a part of the game.
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 5:44pm | Report

Wait, did you mean:
a) Dying is not really a part of the game.
b) Not really, dying is a part of the game.

Dying is good if done right.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2014 6:58pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Quoting GMD here: People only have so much tolerance for bs

Eh-hem. You quoted him quoting me.

If we're going to take the Gambit vs Millenium game just past as an example, Darien dying was more due to just being outpressured by CottenX. Both Diamond and CottenX were toplane, and the lane wasn't pushed either way. Both Jax and Renekton have decent gank set-ups and disengages. So why is it Darien died and Kev1n didn't?

It's because Diamond was playing Skarner and doing double golems whilst CottenX was pulling the gank off. The commentators noted it too. By the time Diamond made his first gank on botlane, KottenX had already ganked 4-5 times. He ganked top two or three times, letting Kev1n get ahead on Jax, and we all know what happens when Jax gets ahead. Comparatively, Diamond just didn't have as much pressure. He couldn't countergank and even if he did, the skirmishes were done before he could get there.

The reason Darien died a lot in that game was purely because Kev1n ended the lane already. Then teamfights came around and Millenium just got better picks.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 4:27am | Report
Kottenx*

Also, looking at Fnatic vs Gambit you just saw Gambit's gameplan failing as a whole. The laneswap, the early dives etc all went in their favor just because they didn't send Darien to double jungle with Diamond but to 1v2 with enemy jungler/top on their side of the map.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 8:44am | Report
Alliance just got chees'd, wp wolves

Quickshot really annoying me though by praising CW like hell as if they just won worlds.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 8:49am | Report
yesssss there may be hope for my fantasy LCS team this week

just need alliance to eat **** for one more game please
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2014 2:20pm | Report
Fnatic vs Alliance was really entertaining
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2014 2:50pm | Report
Looks like its end of gambit as we knew it...

Diamond and Darien now subs its end of era of gambit as a team...

This could be good though considering they could not really adapt without alex new blood might do better.

http://gambit-gaming.com/en/article/386

Also i like how you all talk **** about me and gambit them self even did what i was talking about so **** you all. I was Darien and Diamondprox were doing bad they should try others out and they are doing that so i was right.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2014 10:23am | Report
If I'm not mistaken Gambit has to communicate in English now, I'm wondering how this will work out. (EDIT: Loulex is French so yeah, English it is)

Also, hopefully Alliance can pick up their game again and improve their record to 16/4 after a disappointing 2/2 super week.

Gambit vs CW: Somewhat shows to me that Gambit's problems were much bigger than just two players, their whole game plan is super weak and they still have very weak lanes.

Fnatic vs SHC: Fnatic has a great macro strategy and executes it perfectly. Their warding is great and the patch seems to work great for their team.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide